Someday my Prince will come: Why our invite to Buckingham Palace felt like a trip to Disneyland

TheGayGeek

Have Husband, Will Travel!
Apologies if this post is in the wrong place, but I didn't know where else it might fit and thought you'd all potentially find this an interesting read.

My husband and I were invited to a garden party last week at Buckingham Palace and whilst it was a fantastic experience quite a lot of the day it had us both thinking about a visit to a Disney park!

Take a look: https://www.havehusbandwilltravel.c...am-palace-reminded-us-of-a-trip-to-disneyland

The experience, in some ways, felt a lot like visiting a Disney park, which the piece is all about?

As I said in the original post, I didn't know if there was a more suitable forum but thought, with a community of travel fans, it might be interesting.

Wow - this was quite something to see and read, and I can't even IMAGINE living it in person! Thank you so much for sharing with me something I would never have had occasion to see otherwise, @TheGayGeek ! Fantastic pictures of an extraordinary experience, and may I say - you and your hubby looked spectacular!! And bravo to him for this honor!!

Reactions: rlk

I really enjoyed reading about your experience and can see the similarities in the anticipation of both events. Lovely pictures too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter