Somebody's Gonna Pee in a Cup, West Coast - Link to new TR 1/21

It's not the camera. It's the lucky accident of doing something right for a change.
Better to be lucky than good... Got it!

No politics on the DIS.

Ah... You want me to get points!
Oh, it can't be any worse than the DDC thread that has been vaporized from the Disboards.

Nice beard! :thumbsup2
Thanks

We were SO close to staying one extra night too but there was no availability ANYWHERE (at least, not through DVC) for that Thursday night. Pretty sure it was because of the Marathon weekend.
I'm sure it was! I know I had very limited options when I booked my 1 night only room at Pop for Friday night. I'd looked at some of the Deluxe resorts, but standard rooms, just about anywhere, were hard to come by.

How was the weather for you guys?? Hot the first day for us at Disney Springs, rainy and cold one day, then just cold the rest of the trip.
Let's see... I didn't get there Friday until after the rain ended, so it was nice, kind of warm. Saturday was pretty hot with rain in the evening. Sun - Wed was nice, but cool - highs maybe in the low 60's with a pretty good breeze. I wore a jacket all day at the park Monday and Wednesday and that never happens. Thursday was a little warmer - lost the jacket by mid-day. Friday rained all morning but warm. I didn't wear a jacket at all.

So yeah... we really got a little bit of everything while we were there.

Hey Andy! I'm guessing you're back from your short vacation? Great pictures that you posted so far. Looking forward to seeing how everything went!
Unfortunately the fun is over. Thanks. I'll try to get something started sometime in the not too distant future.

Oh, it can't be any worse than the DDC thread that has been vaporized from the Disboards.

That was before my time.
Politics led to that?!?!?
I'm surprised.

I would've thought... uh... sensitive photos of interestingly clad lovely women.

That was before my time.
Politics led to that?!?!?
I'm surprised.

I would've thought... uh... sensitive photos of interestingly clad lovely women.
Oh, no. It most definitely was the sensitive photos of interestingly clad lovely women.

I just meant it couldn't be any worse in the eyes of the Dis police.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter