Some Prayers and Pixie Dust Please!!! UPDATE 11/05/01

Piglet

<font color=blue>Can't beat <font color=red>Family
Well..... its finally here!!!! We are scheduled to fly to WDW on Sunday. This is my almost
5 year old daughters Make A Wish trip. Please say a little prayer for us and send some pixie
dust that our trip will be an uneventful one. Last week we were at the Drs. office twice and ER once for ear infections, pain in her side and trouble urinating. She is now back to normal and just pray that we don't have any problems while we are gone. Also a little nervous about flying as it is our first time flying.

Anything you can spare, would really be appreciated.

Melinda

UPDATE 11/05 --- We are home. Thanks to all your prayers and pixie dust we had a wonderful time. Flying was great. Give Kids the World Village is wonderful and Disney definetely spoils the Make A Wish Children. My daughter had the time of her life and cried when we left. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Melinda

The Pixie Dust is swirling around you now... :)

I hope you have a lovely trip. Relax, take it easy, let everyone else do the work, take time for yourself, and have a wonderful vacation. :)

Here's some more pixie dust for you. I have a good supply since Tinker Bell lives in my house (or at least my oldest DD says she must be Tinker Bell).
I'm sure everything will go just fine. You did as lot of homework to get ready.

Melinda, I hope you & your family have a wonderful vacation at WDW! Take it easy ... don't rush ... you are all on vacation!

Lots and lots of Pixie Dust for you!! Please let us know how it went. I think a little Disney Magic will be wonderful for you all.

Just bumping for the update!!!

Welcome back from your trip! I'm so glad you had a great time. We leave for my daughter's wish trip in 20 days! Can't wait! Any tips or information you can give me that might be helpful would be greatly appreciated. Like, did you bring laundry detergent or is supplied at GKTW? We're trying to limit our clothes and are planning on doing laundry.

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you had a great time.:)

Thanks everyone!!!!

Meeshi... GKTW Village is great. There is small boxes of tide and bounce fabric softner there. I think they gave us 4 or 5 small one load boxes. But just to let you know that there is a Wal Mart at the end of the road that GKTW Village is on if you would need anything extra that you don't want to pack. I hope your family has a wonderful time (I am sure you will!!!) Please feel free to PM me if you want or have anymore questions.

Melinda

Glad to hear your trip was so magical. Continued Pixie Dust coming your way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter