Some people ARE worth melting for ….. 40 Disney days – the trip of a lifetime updated October 10

So sorry about the loss of your cat; our furbabies become so special to us. I agree with what Allison said about getting two cats that will provide so much entertainment for you and Tom! Your new trip sounds like so much fun; I am planning on booking tickets for the Not so Scary party in August as well. It will still be quite warm then, but the parade and fireworks are so worth it!

I have been reading Pam's trip report and am really enjoying it, how fun is it that you will get to spend time with her when you come!

Wow all your new plans look fantastic!! I'm intrigued by that Sip and Sparkle at the Cali grill...looks awesome. Also, all that WDW AND a cruise...sounds amazing indeed!

So sorry about the loss of your cat; our furbabies become so special to us. I agree with what Allison said about getting two cats that will provide so much entertainment for you and Tom!

Thank you! Pixie indeed was very special. And they become such a huge part of the family and when they leave us they leave such emptyness. And I guess we both have made our mind up about adopting not one but two little bundles of furry joy once we return from our vacation. :goodvibes

Your new trip sounds like so much fun; I am planning on booking tickets for the Not so Scary party in August as well. It will still be quite warm then, but the parade and fireworks are so worth it!

We are very much looking forward to our next trip. Planning has been a nice distraction and we are looking forward to meet up with quite a few friends again, so that should be extra fun. Which August date are you looking at for the MNSSHP? Pam, JJ and Tom and I will go to the one on the 25th.

I have been reading Pam's trip report and am really enjoying it, how fun is it that you will get to spend time with her when you come!

We had so much fun together on our Panama Canal cruise and it was hard saying goodbye to them both. So we all the more looking forward to seeing them both again and being able to spend time with them again.

Wow all your new plans look fantastic!! I'm intrigued by that Sip and Sparkle at the Cali grill...looks awesome.

Thank you, I am pretty happy with our plans, even though this "let's take it slow" vacation turned into one I had to make a spreadsheet for. :rotfl2: I was all over that Savor, Sip and Sparkle event at the California Grill when I first read about it. Sounds like something we both would very much enjoy and I am so happy we were able to score an ADR.

Also, all that WDW AND a cruise...sounds amazing indeed!

It will be fun to do a short Bahamian cruise again this summer. Our last ones were all longer and on the classic ships. Can't wait to go back on a newer one. :thumbsup2

Here we go again .............

Sorry for being absent for the past few days, but on Tuesday booking opened for Food and Wine and booking definitely was an experience. :rotfl2: We weren't looking for booking much as there were no chefs that we "knew" doing demonstrations while we are there and we were not really interested in the lunch/beverage pairings. The only thing that sounded intriguing was Behind the scenes at Trader Sams, but when I finally got through after about 55 minutes, I was on hold for another 35 minutes and that experience was sold out. We had decided on two culinary demos and one beverage seminar and they were easy to get. Lesson learned - should we be able to go again I will just book those online - not looking forward to that phone bill (long distance call).

There were a few changes to our first few WDW days, so I am reposting that part and the changes are in red.

Summer 2017 planning

i-sXWZtd3-L.jpg

Day 5

After the party the night before we will all sleep in a bit and then walk over to the Polynesian Resort to have breakfast with Pam and JJ at Kona Cafe.

i-wWCTxCJ-M.jpg

i-MHfKxwD-M.jpg

And after that we will either drive or use the bus over to the Animal Kingdom.
We all have FP+ for

Expedition Everest
Kilimanjaro Safari and Na'vi River Journey

15-M.jpg

Since this is our first time to Pandora, we will check out the area a little before heading to Tiffins for our Rivers of Light Package

16-M.jpg

i-VRccTTd-M.jpg

After our dinner we will take in the atmosphere, maybe ride a ride or two, depending on FP and finally find a good seat for Rivers of Light.

i-8Lj9whP-M.jpg

And after that we will return to our resorts, maybe sit and chat for a while before falling into bed.

Day 6

Pam and JJ will have to leave us today, but we have half a day to spend together. So, after they have checked out and stowed their luggage we will all monorail over to the Contemporary Resort for breakfast at The Wave.

i-WqT6dFZ-M.jpg

And after a good buffet breakfast we will all head over to the Magic Kingdom

i-QkJxM5b-M.jpg

i-tft6wcK-L.jpg

where we have FP+ for
The Jungle Cruise
Big Thunder Mountain and
The Haunted Mansion.

i-8HgVMCN-M.jpg

I am sure that we will be able to fit in a few more rides or shows and I am pretty sure a ride on the Peoplemover will be a must do.

Around 2pm we will have to say goodbye to Pam and JJ and we will return to our resort to pack up things and get ready for the event of the night.
We will enjoy Sip Savor and Sparkle at the Contemporary's California Grill.

i-bCBhbcJ-M.jpg

i-QrMqPWS-M.jpg

i-ZDxQ9xH-L.jpg

i-Rv657hp-M.jpg

i-SHGkxMv-M.jpg

And after being so spoiled we will return to our resort for a final night at the Grand Floridian.

Day 7

We will need to be up early today, as we have a breakfast reservation at the Grand Floridian Cafe.

i-LN82rmd-M.jpg

After that we'll just store our luggage with bell services and head over to the MK for two more rides ...
We have FP+ for
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

i-jXHfX4W-M.jpg

before heading back to the resort, picking up our car and luggage and get on our way to Port Canaveral.

i-VQMp9tv-M.jpg

There we'll put the car in the garage and head over to board the Disney Dream.

i-RgpDjsr-M.jpg

i-4npDQmq-M.jpg

Once on board we will happily head over to Enchanted Garden for lunch

i-bNWvB6r-M.jpg

i-MMg2ST2-M.jpg

And after checking if our dining request has gone through we should be able to head to our stateroom.
Time to relax and enjoy the view from our room before heading to the safety drill.
We will then get ready for sail away and maybe enjoy a drink on the open deck.
I am pretty sure we will skip the show and just enjoy and explore the ship and shops.
Then it will be time to head to dinner to one of the rotational restaurants.

i-sMG6gSW-M.jpg

And after dinner we will retreat to our room and chill on the balcony before calling it a day.

To be continued .........

Summer 2017 planning

i-sXWZtd3-L.jpg

Day 8

We will get up around 7.30 and by that time we should be close to Nassau or should have even docked there.

i-gJsnJMB-M.jpg

i-FJmjVR4-M.jpg

We don't have any set plans, so we will first go to the Royal Palace for breakfast.
Around 10am we will then head out into Nassau to do a little light shopping and to use the free wifi at Starbucks.

i-GGTQVpt-M.jpg

Around lunchtime we intend to be back on the ship to have a nice Table Service lunch at Royal Palace.

i-26FdHQj-M.jpg

In the afternoon we will enjoy the ship, maybe playing the midship detective agency, or have some coffee and we will hand out some of our Fish Extender gifts

i-qsS3VrQ-M.jpg

before watching the ship sail out of Nassau

i-ntkfJmq-M.jpg

and watch the sunset

i-Mh6rxDS-M.jpg

i-kwJSXhk-M.jpg

before getting ready for dinner at the rotational restaurant.

i-phmqjLm-M.jpg

i-FhxV2mv-M.jpg

Day 9

Today we will spend the day at Disney's heavenly island Castaway Cay.
When we get up we will already be close to the island

i-qXWcp2k-M.jpg

and today we will have breakfast on our balcony.

i-8gZdhVS-M.jpg

Once we are allowed off the ship we will disembark and use the tram

i-CLG8mc9-M.jpg

to go to Serenity Bay.

i-95D3CMP-M.jpg

We will then check in for our cabana

i-6LXB3f8-M.jpg

i-sbrZmkr-M.jpg

i-nXhm4Hc-M.jpg

And after enjoying the lovely seas

i-mS2DFMZ-M.jpg

and the seats in the shade we will enjoy lunch at the barbeque

i-MShXdwX-M.jpg

i-5c4BGRQ-M.jpg

In the afternoon we will lounge in the hammock

i-pb4pssX-M.jpg

enjoy a drink

i-czB6pLV-L.jpg

and take another dip in the sea

i-sJzGKLv-M.jpg

before we will have to get back on the ship and say goodbye to Castaway Cay.

Later that night we will head to Palo's for dinner

i-Z6qXGBM-M.jpg

i-x5f9HxN-M.jpg

i-kbL8V5L-M.jpg

Today will be Pirate night, so after dinner we will get changed and then head up onto the top deck to watch the pirate party and the fireworks and even pick up a little something from the pirate buffet before we go to bed.

Summer 2017 planning

i-sXWZtd3-L.jpg

Day 10

Today is day at sea. Which means it is ........ day full of food. And we will start our food extravaganza at Palo for brunch.

i-ZMQWZgS-M.jpg

i-LWmG58F-M.jpg

i-zB4tpjN-M.jpg

and once we are finally done sampling the delicious food and even more food we will head back to our room for a very short time before heading to Stem to Stern Wine tasting

i-Pdq5CTH-M.jpg

After that we will have to have rest on our balcony before heading to Martini tasting.

i-3H3t8cv-S.jpg

After that we will have to get our things together and pack up as we need to get off the ship the following day. I guess a nap is in order sometime that afternoon as well. And after last minute purchases we will have to get ready for dinner.

i-86QTznN-M.jpg

Day 11

Time to get off the ship and have some more WDW fun.

i-r6gRp54-M.jpg

We will most likely have breakfast at Cabanas before getting off the ship

i-sr5B3T7-M.jpg

and heading over to the garage to pick up our car. Once everything is safely stowed we will get on our way back to Walt Disney World.

i-2hkGnkD-M.jpg

i-2hdTjFq-M.jpg

where we will check in at the Yacht Club for the first 4 nights.

i-TvS4CZN-M.jpg

Check in out of the way we will head over to Epcot to explore the Food and Wine festival

i-LqqNpts-S.jpg

at 12pm we will head to the Festival Center for a food demonstration. Tuna is on the menu today.

i-N9K7xPg-M.jpg

And after that we will meet our friends Pam and JJ again, as well as Mick and Teresa, who are at WDW before going on a Fantasy cruise the next day.

We have FP for
The Sea with Nemo and friends
Soarin and
Spaceship Earth

i-mfTLxkt-M.jpg

We will explore World Showcase together

i-r4zdmmL-M.jpg

before we will all have to go back to our resort to get changed for dinner at Kona Cafe.

i-tRXBcX5-M.jpg

After that it will be a sad goodbye to Pamela and Jeanette, who will have to drive back to their home to get ready for their flight to Vancouver to board the Disney Wonder for Alaska the next day.

But Teresa and Mick will come to the Magic Kingdom with us for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

i-T8W2Jkp-M.jpg

i-mJbw2cq-M.jpg

Your plans look MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!! I especially like all the time we get to spend with you :hug:

32 days!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Your plans all sound great! I'm sorry you didn't get the Trader Sams event I would have loved that one. Sounds like I was one of the folks who caused you to wait so long in the queue. I got into the "hold line" at 6:15 CA time (15 minutes after it opened) and it was another 45 minutes or so before I was talking to someone. All the events that I wanted were available, we got the Mexican Tequila Lunch, the French Family Traditions Lunch, and the Mediterranean Lunch. Those were the only ones I wanted. I would have booked Party for the Senses if they had one during our visit but they did not. None of the dinners sounded like something we wanted to do this time.

Your plans include a bunch of resort hopping. Fran would kill me if I did that! I think our days of resort hopping may be over. She hates the few hours of being homeless since she usually wants to go back to the resort at around 1-2PM and crash. I noticed that you posted a picture of Chef Jaime Gwen in your preview, are you actually seeing her, or did you just happen to grab her photo by accident? She is local to So Cal and promotes a number of businesses here and does appearances on our local morning news show, plus they have her at the DCA F&W festival for the "little demos". She's not a big celebrity, but her name is known among cooks and produce growers.

I am also envious of the amount of time you get to spend with Pam and her Mom. We will see them two weeks later (after their cruise adventures are completed). And I'm definitely looking forward to that!

Looking forward to hearing how you wrap up your WDW portion of the trip. I love Tom's graphic that he made for you this trip!

I am also envious of the amount of time you get to spend with Pam and her Mom. We will see them two weeks later (after their cruise adventures are completed). And I'm definitely looking forward to that!

It has turned into a pre vacation for mom and I :laughing: I'm totally spoiled being able to spend so much time with both of you :goodvibes and next year we all get to have fun together!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Your plans look MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!! I especially like all the time we get to spend with you :hug:

32 days!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Thank you. Not that they did not get changed again a little bit but you know about that anyway. Can't wait for this vacation, even though it means the end of my holiday. :scared1: Oh, and I am not sure if I mentioned it, Teresa and Mick are looking forward to meeting the two of you. :grouphug:

Your plans all sound great! I'm sorry you didn't get the Trader Sams event I would have loved that one. Sounds like I was one of the folks who caused you to wait so long in the queue. I got into the "hold line" at 6:15 CA time (15 minutes after it opened) and it was another 45 minutes or so before I was talking to someone. All the events that I wanted were available, we got the Mexican Tequila Lunch, the French Family Traditions Lunch, and the Mediterranean Lunch. Those were the only ones I wanted. I would have booked Party for the Senses if they had one during our visit but they did not. None of the dinners sounded like something we wanted to do this time.

So you were the one keeping me on the phone forever. :rotfl2: :rotfl2::rotfl2: Well, I was pretty sure it was going to be some time, but not that long - that was worse than booking free dining. :rotfl:
As for the Trader Sam event - again, since the number of people is pretty small for that event it was more or less clear to me that after about two hours we would be out of luck. Oh well, not that we don't have a lot of "regular" expensive events planned.
Your picks look great. I told Tom about the Tequila lunch, but since it is not one of my favourite drinks he declined. ::yes:: Party for the Senses was something I would have been interested in too, but not while we are there. But what so ever, we are fine with what we have.

Your plans include a bunch of resort hopping. Fran would kill me if I did that! I think our days of resort hopping may be over. She hates the few hours of being homeless since she usually wants to go back to the resort at around 1-2PM and crash. I noticed that you posted a picture of Chef Jaime Gwen in your preview, are you actually seeing her, or did you just happen to grab her photo by accident? She is local to So Cal and promotes a number of businesses here and does appearances on our local morning news show, plus they have her at the DCA F&W festival for the "little demos". She's not a big celebrity, but her name is known among cooks and produce growers.

Somehow we are always prone to resort hopping. ;) For us the "homeless" hours are a good excuse to go offsite shopping and explore other areas as long as Disney takes care of our luggage. So, that chef is Jaime Gwen. I had no idea. I was looking for pictures and the only ones that came up had some kinds of chefs in them. Most of them were foreign to me, so I just took a wild pick and there she was.
Thing is that many of the celebrity chefs on the list are little known here ;) so it would have been a guessing game for us anyway.

So looking forward to seeing them again. And we cannot wait to spend next year's vacation with all of you.

Looking forward to hearing how you wrap up your WDW portion of the trip. I love Tom's graphic that he made for you this trip!

Update coming soon. Let Tom know if you need something similar for your travels. He would love to create something for you two.

It has turned into a pre vacation for mom and I :laughing: I'm totally spoiled being able to spend so much time with both of you :goodvibes and next year we all get to have fun together!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

And now this mini vacation before your cruise and your DL stay after will be all the more in order with celebrations of your new job and your mom's retirement.

Summer 2017 planning

i-sXWZtd3-L.jpg

Day 12

Having gotten in late the day before we will most likely sleep in and pick up a counter service breakfast.

i-gtfCtw9-M.jpg

And after that we will venture over to Epcot to enjoy some rides until World Showcase opens

i-SV7bcKb-L.jpg

i-KhFxHrG-L.jpg

and we can sample some more Food & Wine offerings

i-TfRGmvL-L.jpg

i-xZxMGxL-M.jpg

i-9PkpQwN-S.jpg

and in the afternoon we will then head back to the resort to enjoy the pool for a while.

i-23h3WZ9-M.jpg

Later that afternoon we will drive to Animal Kingdom,

i-JPc2N7Q-M.jpg

where we have FP+ for
Flight of Passage
Kilimanjaro Safari and
Expedition Everest

i-5HFXfCz-M.jpg

We will then stay a little while longer, maybe even watch Rivers of Light again, or just wander Pandora and around 8.30 we will drive over to the Animal Kingdom Lodge for dinner at Jiko (same 30% off apply there too).

i-XvRGFNq-M.jpg

i-WCHPG2K-M.jpg

i-CzMqfcV-S.jpg

And after having indulged in their yummy food we will just return to our resort and fall into bed.

Day 13

Again we will need to sleep in a little, but we should be in no hurry today. Once we are all ready we will go over to the Contemporary Resort for Brunch at the Top

i-sxzCjHg-M.jpg

i-MbcsZzM-M.jpg

i-btrpmwR-M.jpg

i-Dtmm3C6-M.jpg

and after rolling out of there we will head over to the Magic Kingdom to enjoy the atmosphere and to use up our FP+ for
Peter Pan
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and
Big Thunder Mountain.

i-TWNcGw9-M.jpg

We hope to fit in a few other rides like Pirates,

i-96sQN97-M.jpg

the Haunted Mansion and most certainly the Peoplemover. By mid afternoon we will leave to head back to the Yacht Club for a pool break.

i-2s2XRBg-S.jpg

The rest of the afternoon and evening is open, we either might visit with Michelle and her family or we might return to Epcot for a little more Food and Wine fun.

i-2LBLSn6-M.jpg

i-WzrZVmH-M.jpg

Day 14

Since we won't have such a long night the day before today we will be up earlier and head right over to Animal Kingdom again.

i-PBjq5xD-L.jpg

We have FP+ for
Expedition Everest and
Flight of Passage
and inbetween those two we will pick up some breakfast

i-cTPS5WT-M.jpg

i-rxGT8qF-M.jpg

before we head back to Epcot to continue our quest to snack around the Food & Wine fest.

i-LL32m29-M.jpg

i-s22zsFJ-M.jpg

before retiring to our room, packing up a few things or having some pool time.

In the early evening we will take a Friendship

i-Cn5bff5-M.jpg

to Hollywood Studios to enjoy the Star Wars Galactic Fireworks Dessert Party

i-9bfH5VV-M.jpg

to indulge in even more goodies before being dazzled by the fireworks display.

i-qnSzH9j-M.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of fun and lots of yummy food popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

I know I've said this before but the Brunch at the Top looks soooooo good!

Love that shot of the fireworks, wow! Are we going to be able to see the fireworks after the Pixar show that first night?

Summer 2017 planning

i-sXWZtd3-L.jpg

Day 15

Moving day again. After a CS breakfast or leftovers out of the fridge we will hand over our luggage to be transported the very far way to Beach Club Villas.

i-82N7GxK-M.jpg

We usually use a moving day to go offsite shopping and today should not be different. After going to the outlet stores

i-hfj5hHv-M.jpg

we will head to Disney Springs where Tom has organized a Geochaching meet and greet at noon. After that we will have lunch at Disney Springs. I am thinking D-Luxe Burger or Wolfgang Puck's Express.
After that it should be about time to return to Beach Club Villas to check in and have our luggage delivered. By 5pm we need to be ready to leave the resort again. I guess we will either get a taxi or maybe one of the new Minnie Vans to take us to the Contemporary Resort for the Highway in the Sky dine around.

i-trz5nDz-M.jpg

First stop will be The Wave where we will have cocktails and a small appetizer

i-hDs5Rjq-M.jpg

then we will board our own Monorail car that will take us to the Polynesian Resort

i-ScLr7nQ-M.jpg

where we will have more cocktails and bite size appetizers.

i-CJW8Dnh-M.jpg

i-TWrrgSD-M.jpg

Next stop Grand Floridian where a cheeseplate should be served in the Garden View Lounge before we head to Citrico for dinner.

i-NHTWFm8-M.jpg

After that off we go again in our private Monorail car back to the Contemporary Resort where we will attend a private dessert party on the 4th floor patio to watch the fireworks.

i-nMGmK27-M.jpg

i-jL2c9QD-M.jpg

Day 16

Again we will have CS breakfast before getting on a bus to the Magic Kingdom

i-QMPTmDv-M.jpg

where we have FP+ rides for the
Jungle Cruise and
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

i-zZxVdQK-M.jpg

We might even take the Express bus back to Epcot for a little Food & Wine snacking

i-NHCJDLL-M.jpg

before heading to the Champagne beverage seminar.

i-ZTPKzc2-M.jpg

Then it should be time for a little rest at the Beach Club Villas quiet pool.

i-xLXWXRq-M.jpg

At 6pm we will pick up our tickets for DVC's Moonlight Magic at the AK.

i-qxRtsKg-M.jpg

We have gotten tickets for our friend Michelle and her family as well and really hope that Vito, who had surgery not long ago will be well enough to enjoy this special evening with us. It includes free entry to the AK,

i-zc5Zsbx-M.jpg

rides open, free snacks and drinks, a dance party and so much more and will last until midnight.

Lots of fun and lots of yummy food popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

It always seems to be about the food with us. ;)

I know I've said this before but the Brunch at the Top looks soooooo good!

When we first planned this vacation we had decided on each of us deciding on ONE ADR. :rotfl2: The Brunch was mine, hands down one of the best experiences at the Contemporary. Needless to say with time more and more ADRs crept into my plans. The last one yesterday when you mentioned that Jiko was one of your favourites and very affordable with the new discount. So I had to add that as well. ::yes::

Love that shot of the fireworks, wow! Are we going to be able to see the fireworks after the Pixar show that first night?

I sure hope we will all be able to stay and watch the fireworks after the Pixar show. I actually had thought about riding the Great Movie Ride after the show, but that is no longer possible. :sad2:

Your plans are looking great. The Wave looks amazing. Will have to add to my list. I'm getting hungry looking at all the food. :rotfl:

It always seems to be about the food with us. ;)

Nothing wrong with that! popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: and you find things I've never even heard of. Are they all from the blog you mentioned?

When we first planned this vacation we had decided on each of us deciding on ONE ADR. :rotfl2: The Brunch was mine, hands down one of the best experiences at the Contemporary. Needless to say with time more and more ADRs crept into my plans. The last one yesterday when you mentioned that Jiko was one of your favourites and very affordable with the new discount. So I had to add that as well. ::yes::

One ADR??? :laughing: Not possible! I LOVE Jiko :love: I've got to get there while they have the discount. I think I'm remembering you've been there as well?

I sure hope we will all be able to stay and watch the fireworks after the Pixar show. I actually had thought about riding the Great Movie Ride after the show, but that is no longer possible. :sad2:

They snuck that end date in very unexpectedly. :( I am very glad mom and I rode Ellen last December while there. I hate when they take out rides. Why not make more, there's plenty of room....

I can't see the pictures on your latest update. I'll try to load it again. Your plans look fabulous of course. That DVC party at AK sounds too cool. hopefully your friends will be able to join you.

Your plans are looking great. The Wave looks amazing. Will have to add to my list. I'm getting hungry looking at all the food. :rotfl:

We love the Wave. The food is a tad bit different to the usual Disney food and the atmosphere in the restaurant is pretty nice. And yes, I am sorry about all the food but at our age, that is a big part of what we go to Disney for. :rolleyes1

Nothing wrong with that! popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: and you find things I've never even heard of. Are they all from the blog you mentioned?

Yes, I am a member of so many blogs and publications and when this vacation came to life, I started paying closer attention and a lot of new things and experiences popped up. So looking forward to it now.
One ADR??? :laughing: Not possible! I LOVE Jiko :love: I've got to get there while they have the discount. I think I'm remembering you've been there as well?

Yes, just one ADR each ......... :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: But we soon started adding on and on and on.
We have been to Jiko several times, last summer we went on that Wanjama Safari and that included a family style dinner at Jiko. And it made me want to go back there, but since it is so out of the way at AKL it never crossed my mind. Only when the discount came up I went and had a look if it would fit somewhere and yip, one day we are at AK in the late afternoon, early evening and I was able to snag the ADR. Very happy bunny here. :hyper:

They snuck that end date in very unexpectedly. :( I am very glad mom and I rode Ellen last December while there. I hate when they take out rides. Why not make more, there's plenty of room....

Yes, those end dates came very suddenly! We rode the GMR last summer and I am happy we did, but we have not been on Ellen in years. I used to fall asleep, as it was always so nice and cool and dark in there. :rotfl2:And I feel the same way about taking out rides - they are classics, why not leave them and add on to the park - there is not much at DHS anyway at the moment.

I can't see the pictures on your latest update. I'll try to load it again.

I sure hope they did show up lateron. I just paid a year's subscription with my new provider. Been very happy so far and I tried it today on three of our computers and the photos do show up there.

Your plans look fabulous of course. That DVC party at AK sounds too cool. hopefully your friends will be able to join you.

Thank you! This is the first DVC event we are able to visit. To say we are excited about it would be an understatement. :laughing: I really hope that Michelle and her family will be able to join us. Her husband had surgery on his spine and while it took away his back pains he now suffers from terrible headaches. :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!