• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Some info on Thanksgiving meals at DL...

samkj

<font color=purple>I LOVE changing them for the ho
I just saw this on Mousesavers and since there have been some questions about Thanksgiving dinner I thought I would pass this on.

The Disneyland Resort is offering a variety of dining options for Thanksgiving Day, November 24. For more information and reservations, call (714) 781-DINE.

In past years, Annual Passholders received a discount on holiday meals, but there hasn't been an official announcement about that this year. Be sure to ask when you call.

“A Disney Family Thanksgiving Feast” at Disneyland Hotel

A wealth of traditional holiday fare, including the Disney characters, will be part of this popular and elaborate all-you-care-to-eat buffet in the hotel's Grand Ballroom. The menu includes hand-carved oven-roasted turkey with gravy, honey glazed ham, carved round of beef, jumbo shrimp, creamy mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, salads and a crepe station. Also offered will be fresh bread, pastries, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, tarts, cookies, chocolate mousse, ice cream and fresh fruit. A special buffet for children features macaroni and cheese, pizza, hamburgers and a build-your-own sundae station.

* Date: Thursday, November 24
* Time: 2 to 8 pm
* Price: $55 for adults, $13.50 for children ages 3-11. Children under three are free.

Napa Rose at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel

This award-winning restaurant will feature a four-course menu celebrating California Wine Country Cuisine. Executive Chef Andrew Sutton will prepare some special dishes for the holiday, including braised range pheasant with Sonoma mushrooms and crisp potato gnocchi; harvest pumpkin bisque with wild rice, roast parsnip and duck confit; and oak-roasted American Heritage “bronze” turkey with country corn bread stuffing and chanterelle mushroom gravy. Among the dessert choices is country style nut tart with walnut caramel ice cream.

* Time: 2 to 7 pm
* Price: $75 for adults, children's menu available

Goofy’s Kitchen at Disneyland Hotel

Goofy’s Kitchen will offer a Thanksgiving Feast menu filled with traditional entrees and side dishes, plus a wide variety of desserts.

* Time: Between 3 to 9 pm
* Price: $28.99 per adult, $11.99 per child 3-11

Storytellers Cafe at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel

Storytellers Café will present an elaborate dinner buffet on Thanksgiving Day offering turkey and all the trimmings and much more.

Disney’s PCH Grill at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel

Disney’s PCH Grill will serve a Thanksgiving feast buffet featuring traditional entrees, favorite side dishes and a variety of desserts.

We actually ate at Storyteller's Cafe last Thanksgiving - my dad was out here w/his wife. We were there too early for the buffet, about 1pm, but the chef made us a turkey dinner w/sliced turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes... and charged us price of a club sandwich. That was such a nice thing to do. :)

I went a few years ago. The food was so good and I ate so much of it that I had to taxi back to the Anabelle. They had stations set up for pictures with the characters. A band played for while people ate. It was great fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter