Some general Info on Coutyard at DD

S

susy

I thought I would post some general info on the Courtyard and maybe you all can add to it as we find out information . I"ve never stayed there, so I got this info from 2 websites: Deb's Unofficial and the Coutyard at DD's official website.

1. Rooms: 2 double beds or 1 king. In the photo with the king bed there is a sofa. Maybe this pulls out to a bed (does anyone know?). This room looks identical to the one I stayed in at BW and that sofa did pull out. I slept on it with my DS and it was very comfortable.

2. rooms have: coffeemaker with complimentary coffee, hair dryer, iron/board,safe,radio/alarm clock, cable with Disney Channel and HBO, voice mail, data port,cribs available, USA today delivered daily.

3. room views:
tower rooms: view of DD (Marketplace, PI, or Westside) or Orlando skyline
courtayed rooms: pool or courtyard view.

4. Lobby has glass elevators that overlook open -air lobby with atrium. Ice and snack machines located on odd-numbered floors behind elevators.

5.Hotel Amenities: Laundry valet, self-service laundry, safe deposit at front desk, fax, copying,
onsite Dollar Rental Car desk, valet parking at a charge or free self-parking.

6. DD value discount passport- use of DD transit system and discounts for DDrestaurants and attractions.

7. Purchase tickets at The Disney Shop (Disney-owned sovenir shop).

8.EE and E-night

9. Express check in and check-out (with credit card). Check-in 4pm , Check out -11am

10. Dining: Breakfast 2go, Tipsy Parrot (snacks), Village Deli(Pizza Hut and TCBY), restaurant-Courtyard Cafe. Tiki pool bar. Room service available.

11. Recreation- 2 heated outdoor pools, kiddie pool, whirpool spa, exercise and game room.
Tennis and full spa nearby, arrangements golf can be made, and boating and fishing from DD.

12. Vouchers for free-parking at parks? (got this one from DIS-not sure if this is still in effect)

Thanks for this info! I was glad to see we can purchase our tickets at this hotel. My trip was rearranged and I now have Courtyard Marriot at DD for 29 dollars for our arrival night. We'll
transfer after that to ASMu. Do you know if "tickets" also refers to annual passes?
Thanks again.

Dear Jodi,
Thanks for your reply! I would call them and double check on the tickets. I should have added to my post that if anyone has a very specific need that they should double check since I'm only posting what I saw on the websites. I forgot to ask the question about a resort fee. Anyone who has stayed there recently could probably answer this best.

Thanks Susy! Great info. I'm curious to know too if sofa is a pull out?Keep up good work!

Dutton,
Last year I stayed at the BW at DD . It was my mom, her DH, my DS and myself. Imagine ur shock when we walked in and saw one king bed!!! We were about to see about switching rooms when I walked over to the couch and found that it did pull ot. I called and immediately got that bed made up . It worked out better for us, since when it's put away you have so much more room to move around (and for my DS to play). The two of us slept on it just fine. It was larger than a double bed and my mom and her DH had the king. This set-up would work out great for a family with two small children.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter