Some FastPass news from the Orlando Sentinel

Hmmmm.....at least they're working on the system.

This is good news!!
And yes, it depends upon demand (how crowded the parks are at the time) The Fast Passes I obtained from Winnie The pooh yesterday stated exactly what time I could get another Fast Pass at the bottom.....it was still pretty long, about an hour and 45 minutes, but the park was PACKED yesterday.

Except on days when the parks are packed, the answer is to get one fastpass, and then go stand in line for another ride :rolleyes: You may be in line for an hour, but you'll be "in line" for multiple rides at once. DH and I have been "in line" for 3 rides at once using this method! :) You just have to know how to use the system :)

Interesting. Thanks for the news link Dan. :)

Thanks for the link, Dan. :)

Hmmmm....guess my family will test this system out in peak time since we will be arriving Dec. 25th!! Somehow I doubt it helps us much but we will see. At least they are trying right? Thanks Dan!

Hmm.... that's interesting and it is nice to know they are working on that. Thanks Dan :)

Thanks Dan, We will try this out as we are leaving for WDW TOMORROW!!!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts