Some DL freebies

DisneyDotty

Oops, no more!
I just returned from Disneyland and have some unused passes/coupons for anyone interested. Just p.m. me letting me know what you'd like and I'll get them in the mail to you. All expire 1/31/06.
I have:
--the California fun book--has lots of 10% off coupons to DTD stores/restaurants.
--4 preferred seating passes for Aladdin--A Musical Spectacular.
--2 preferred seating passes for Muppet Vision 3-D.
--6 preferred seating passes for It's Tough to Be a Bug!
--4 Mickety's Toontown Morning Madness passes--requires a multi-day ticket to use.

:flower:

I'd love to have the Toontown Morning Madness, but we are leaving tomorrow afternoon and wouldn't be able to get them in time! Hope someone can use them! How nice of you to offer them!

Sorry I haven't responded sooner--busy with the holidays! After I find out what the first responder needs, I'll get back to the rest of you. Thanks for the responses! :flower:

DisneyDotty said:
Sorry I haven't responded sooner--busy with the holidays! After I find out what the first responder needs, I'll get back to the rest of you. Thanks for the responses! :flower:

Thanks! It was very nice of you to make the initial offer. Merry Christmas!

My son and I arrive on 1/1. Anything left over that you're not using?

Hello all and sorry for the late response. jenpace took all.
Hope all have a great trip and a Happy New Year! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter