some characters taken out of park

W

wdhatter

Thought i let you guys and gals know that The Marx Bros.,Charlie Chaplin, Laurel & Hardy, and Marilyn Monroe were taken off the streets two days ago. They are no longer in the park. Only will be used for special events. New stuff will be added in the next few months, so keep your eyes open. If you want any of these look-a likes to come back in the park, let Universal know about it.

Too bad. One of my favoite memories of our last trip was the Marx brothers throwing golf balls at my sister. My niece and I laughed so hard that we almost wet out pants.

Too bad. After explaining to my son who they were he had a ball with them and got a kiss blown at him from Marilyn. She almost stole him away from Betty Boop!

i wonder if this is a rotation thing, due to all the things going on with Mardi Gras or a permanant move. :smooth:

These characters may return when business picks up.Universal etertainment is trying to reinvent their street offerings and creating new stuff. One offering may be the return of the old Streetbusters Ghostbuster show.Also look for Lucy and Rick show over across from T2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter