Solo in December!

plutosbuddie

Mouseketeer
Hi!

This will be my first solo trip and my second time to WDW! I’m headed out for a quick three day Dec 5-7! If anyone wants to join me in Pandora or grab a meal that would be awesome!!! I love meeting people from the dis boards!

So far I have a reservation at
Tiffins on the 6th for 7:50pm

Cheers!
Angie

Attachments

• 2D0D81FD-B447-4BF2-AD1E-7B5FC033229F.jpeg
    2D0D81FD-B447-4BF2-AD1E-7B5FC033229F.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 17
Hi @plutosbuddie, it was so great meeting you and your friend in March! Sorry that our trips don't overlap this time, as I would have enjoyed meeting up again, but my next trips are Oct. 28-Nov. 11 and then Apr. 16-23. Have a wonderful time in December! I hope our paths will cross again some other time.

DaisyDuck001

Hi @plutosbuddie, it was so great meeting you and your friend in March! Sorry that our trips don't overlap this time, as I would have enjoyed meeting up again, but my next trips are Oct. 28-Nov. 11 and then Apr. 16-23. Have a wonderful time in December! I hope our paths will cross again some other time.

DaisyDuck001

Hi! It was so fun meeting each other on our last trip. :) Your next trip is coming up SO SOON!! I hope you have a lovely time, and say Hi to Daisy Duck for me!!

:jumping1:

So close to when I will be there. But I will be at Universal Cabana Bay from 12/6-12/9 then heading over to Disney for rest of trip 12/10-12/17 otherwise would have been fun to meet for either a meal or rides.

I have found some great friends on dis-boards and the flexiblity of meeting up for just hello's to a meal or a ride have been fun.

Going back in February.

I just joined the boards. I've been a long time lurker. I'm going on my first solo trip in December. My husband will be in Orlando, but is in a conference. I'll be doing the parks on December 5 - 9! I'd love to meet others.

May as well post it out here too, at Beach Club 12/14-12/18, Beach Club first time at Disney world although I been to Disneyland twice. Ping me if you happen to be around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter