**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

Just booked a trip 1/7-1/11 at AKL. Ill be meeting my parents down there, but ill have plenty of time to meet some new peeps if anyone is down.

Headed there Dec 15-22 Solo. I "had" to go to WDW the week before christmas to save $1000 on a flight :) Yea, savings.... LOL

My job is sending me to Tampa from 12/12-13. However, I'm going to stay in town until 12/16. Im considering going up to MK on 12/14 for Mickey's Xmas party. Would anyone want to meet up? Id also considering going to a park on 12/15 as well.

I'm going to be solo 1/14-1/18. I'll be staying at Boardwalk night one and Saratoga Springs the rest of the trip.

I will be at the world February 2-9 solo at BLT.

Hey, I'm going to be solo on 2/4 and 2/5 and I have dining reservations for 2 on both nights in the parks that I was hoping to fill with a friendly stranger. Tell me if you're interested and I can give you my info.

Hey, I'm going to be solo on 2/4 and 2/5 and I have dining reservations for 2 on both nights in the parks that I was hoping to fill with a friendly stranger. Tell me if you're interested and I can give you my info.

2/5 I should (hopefully) be at Midnight Magic for dinnertime. I have dinner reservations for 2 on 2/4 at Yachtsman, but those can be moved to another day so let me know.

I’ll be in the area 1/10-1/14. Is anyone interested in meeting at Jellyrolls one night? I can do the 10th, 11th, or 12th.

Hi everyone. Long time lurker, first time creating an account and posting. Heading to Kidani February 25 - March 1. First solo trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!