**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

I will be there Oct 25th - Nov 3 at Boulder Ridge.
Hi, I just found out I will be solo October 26-28, as my friend who was going to meet me, couldn't get those days off from work. I was going to send you a private message, but you'll need at least ten posts before the website will let you receive or send those.

Hi

I will be there Sept 25 to Oct 3 for my 1st solo trip. We could do a meetup?
I will be there during some of that time. Going to MNSSHP on the 25th, HS on the 26th with EP late afternoon, AK on the 27 and maybe EP later if I feel like it and MK on 28th but taking the KTTK tour

I am going to be at HS on the 26th too as I have a DVC event that starts at 7pm. I have been thinking of doing the KTTK too but havent decuded which day yet. What does EP stand for?

I will be in town from Jan 20th - 27th for work hopeing to meet up for a day or two?!?

Hello,
I'm doing my first solo trip Oct. 6-10. I'd love meet some fellow DISers while I'm there. Anyone going then?

@fieldsofstrawberries You might find that PM's don't work for you. I think they have a rule where you need a minimum of 10 posts. Here's a thread where you can just post a bunch of dummy posts...

https://www.disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/
Yes, thanks so much, I am just realizing that since I was trying to do that earlier. :P I will get those posts on the other thread & then PM. It's been so long since I've signed up for a forum. Thanks so much for your help!

Last edited:
I am traveling solo Oct 29th & Oct 30. I am going to the parks both nights. Im hitting up MNSSHP on the 30th. LMK if anyone is interested in meeting up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts