**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

If you've never been to Not So Scary then you must go! I've been once, but met up with a friend who was in town and she brought her family with her. The Halloween parade is worth seeing - (the Headless Horseman was my favorite, along with the Gravediggers). And there's also photo opportunities with a couple of rare characters along with trick or treating. Adults (as well as kids) can dress up, too, if they'd like. If I had to do it over again, I would have probably dressed up and sought out all the photo ops for cool Halloween photos :). You should definitely go, though.

I plan on going solo towards the end of October and was debating going to MNSSHP, but you have convinced me to attend. :)

It's official. All booked. December 3 - 10. Who wants to go on the Dwarfs with me? Or a character meal?
Hi Heather. I'm solo Nov 29 thru December 5. I'd join you for a character meal or 7 Dwarfs on the 3rd or 4th preferably. I'm staying at the Beach Club.

SOLO travelers ONLY - Are you headed to WDW or a DCL cruise and looking to meet other SOLO DISers? Or do you just want to let other solos know when you will be there? This is the place!

Don't forget to wear your lime green ribbon (or the lime green Mickey paint swatch from Home Depot)!

Shari

Hello

I'm traveling to Orlando on the 30th October 2017 and I just realised there is no hostels.
I was going to Disney World and universal studios plus wanted to celebrate Halloween and I've come all the way from Australia and I really don't want to do any of these on my own.

Regards
Rachael

Hello

I'm traveling to Orlando on the 30th October 2017 and I just realised there is no hostels.
I was going to Disney World and universal studios plus wanted to celebrate Halloween and I've come all the way from Australia and I really don't want to do any of these on my own.

Regards
Rachael

I'm local so I'll be here when you get here... Let me know if you want to plan any meals or anything!

Hi guys!

I’m headed to WDW Dec 5-7! I would
love to grab a meal or ride some rides.
Avatar and tiffins are definitely on the to-do list. Staying at Coronado springs

:tigger::stitch:

Is anyone looking to plan a trip for sometime in the spring of 2018? I am looking to try to avoid going solo and hoping to find someone to either split a hotel room with and/or coordinate dates to go to the parks and do meals together. I'm in my early 30's and from NY. Inbox me if interested in planning anything!

Will be going solo from Oct 26-29. Doing MNSSHP on the 26th. Wouldn't mind meeting some people for a dinner or ride along the way. Looking forward to the time.

I'm going to be at WDW December 18-20, hoping to see the new Star Wars attractions and maybe a meal at the Edison, Jock Lindsey's and/or Trader Sam's.

I just went to both last week. Trader Sam's is a tiki bar so I would expect their drinks to be fruity and sweet but at Jock Lindsey's, my advice would be stick to beer--their drinks were sugar bombs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!