**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

I'll be heading to WDW on the 3rd of August, but will only be running around the parks by myself on 6th and 7th (gotta take advantage of that AP as much as possible since I am not local!). I enjoy meeting other people and I know at some point I will start feeling awkward that I am by myself lol, so if anyone wants to chat or hang out or whatever, let me know :)

Hey all! I'm still pretty new to the DIS, but I'm now all set and officially booked for my first solo trip in late January. I'll be staying at AKL from January 20, 2018 - February 3, 2018.

Hey all! I'm still pretty new to the DIS, but I'm now all set and officially booked for my first solo trip in late January. I'll be staying at AKL from January 20, 2018 - February 3, 2018.

Enjoy! Love AKL.

I'm going in October....I'm meeting friends there but I consider it a solo trip. I love being in WDW by myself.

I'll be visiting the wdw parks in couple of week's I'll be there July 11th and 12th. Always up for meeting fellow Disney people. Snapchat: rrryeah1

Hi, I am staying at AKL solo from 17 till 31 January. Let me know if maybe you want to meet up.

Heading across the pond for my first trip in a decade from Oct 7th-19th. Would love a few dinner companions to stop me going crazy.

Heading across the pond for my first trip in a decade from Oct 7th-19th. Would love a few dinner companions to stop me going crazy.
I'll be there around October 6-11! If you do end up alone for a meal, I really enjoy going to the bar at 50's Prime Time! Always busy and it's full service so you can get a good meal too.

I am planning on going alone from December 16-23 (2017). Is this a bad time to go solo?
Also, I would love to meet up.

I am planning on going alone from December 16-23 (2017). Is this a bad time to go solo?

It'll be plenty busy, especially just before you leave, but is it a bad time to go? Heck, no!

It'll be plenty busy, especially just before you leave, but is it a bad time to go? Heck, no![/QUOTE

I'm afraid of what you mean by "plenty busy". I'm think of going 12/14 through 12/21 instead bc I looked up that Orlando public schools get out on the 21st.

In my opinion, there is never a bad time to go solo. I'll be down here, so if you would like to meet up, let me know. Are you planning on going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas?

Hey :)

I am staying at POP from 22nd September until 29th September and then going on the Disney Dream 29th September until 2nd October. I am travelling alone and will be there on my 25th birthday
Is anybody else going during these dates ?

Hey, I'll be down during then. When if your birthday? Mine is September 17... If you want to get together, let me know.

I will be there Oct 18-22. I really want to go back to the Food and Wine Festival and no one else is available to go with me. Cannot wait!!

I will be there solo from July 19th and July 26th! Staying at the wilderness lodge for the first night then caribbean beach!

I too am arriving on Jan 20th, for 10 nights at POP. Would love to meet up, I think from what I've read there are a few of us going during that time. Would be fun to have some company
Marybeth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!