SOLO: A Chunkymonkey Story - June 2018! NEW 8/23 Last SOLO Moments THE END - Final VLOG posted!

I've caught back up with your Solo Adventure... Only 2 months late! Ooops!

I really enjoyed your photos of your breakfast at Homecomin'. I love big breakfasts!

We were stuck at the very end for a bit, right where the big aquarium appears and the "In a Big Blue World song" plays...so I had that song stuck in my head for a while LOL. But it was dark and cool and that's all that matters.
Oh I HATE that song. LOL.

My initial thought was to just skip it but then when I waked out of Tangierine cafe I saw there was a ferry boat not too far away so my fears were dashed as I got on line and boarded a boat not a mere 3 minutes later. Yes!
I love the ferry boats at Epcot. They are peaceful and quick!
As I was eating my first and second plate of desserts, I realized that the skies had opened up and it started to POUR. The entire park was scrambling to get out! I heard a lot of squishy shoes, the rustling of ponchos, and a lot of exasperated voices. But that wasn't coming from the dessert party because me and all 18 of us were literally feeling...Happily. Ever. After. #seeyadontwannabeya :wave2:
LOVE this! The After Fireworks Dessert Party looks so amazing and glad you got to enjoy it uncrowded.

The Sticky Toffee pudding was delicious! It was even gooier than I remembered from LTT. They tried to give me more but I just couldn't eat any more!
I wondered if the toffee cake would even compare to what is served in LTT. Glad to see you enjoyed it!

So um, by the time the night was over I may have had 5 plates of food...:ssst:

yupiJtTy6nWMo-jO3lu_90CuIh5hySm-hxf1lk4Q6WjKk1gDjbvegKMqRWP3HWXi4IPSn5DG4_N7A9lkFneCCVm7HIv9MryZhIle9JCFICXJErk1YpMn9_elFm0QjoXWbAxRzKb6J50WfqwHRonVAsyckRSQQfHmD3QrwAF4BFJ4B4WHTK06dUmTRtJl6FMkf9jX9PFq1U3PCmw7PZClzLHXJECgstFfCVAa8QwGUbKkS5CdPy9h1hSp7hUvtVSB6_j7ZSKozqC4GooK0hELzWKDaiOVAs2EYxT66Ex4PrngEAOZvppr0-5ucKZEUmpQ0ok69k_11w-EfU_9F6By0aesfLhE99BDO_QXgU0CbMrHqPVz8UTF7pOztER-6H0niIiyPzaOZAdej8qgB_61kC1cV1JWLR-wOBhBs1WjDuNjIC4-3o0s0Pt6ntdLV7JioY2ax9Ywg9Nc9FeotYsmjrjRNjd_xYBk4Rzx5KyQJFUSA6HGtkuKi8JKnpQeyy_cwm4xyw1sQ0wPa4nKgH44l_7xiAhE0DDywYeQmS67AnqIWfJX0mWakfIbu63q33E_uJUFws0gnMjwd3clxr7NpzcJt24FkNT11GNH1FIx=w483-h644-no

I'd like to title this picture "The Aftermath"

Massive respect to you for getting all that food! LOL.

Your last day was crazy! It seems like you had a full day with park hopping and dismeeting, but you only rode 2 things! LOL.

I loved this report! Now to go catch up on your others!

Great report! I especially liked that you made it to a few of the resorts. Whenever I go to WDW, I always rent a car (I cannot deal with the buses, especially at the end of the night). So on each trip, I make it a point to visit as many hotels as I can (particularly during the Christmas season). Something I wouldn't bother doing by bus.

Going solo to WDW has become my favorite way to visit the parks over the years. I'm not a planner, so I just wing my trip. Depending on the time of year, I might not get to ride as many attractions as I'd like to because I don't get FP's, but honestly... if I don't get to ride the Haunted Mansion, who cares? It'll still be there the next time I go.

Honestly, SOLO sounds amazing. I've gone a few times with pretty much my entire family and I never get to do the things I want to do because I'm trying to keep everyone else happy . My adult daughter and I are the biggest Disney fans, so next trip is just the two of us eating all the food we want and going to our favorite parks .

Hello! I loved reading about your SOLO trip. It sounds like a blast. Going solo to Disney one day is a dream of mine!

Thank you for reading! It was great fun! I hope to do it again. You should definitely try it, I think you will be hooked!

Great report! I especially liked that you made it to a few of the resorts. Whenever I go to WDW, I always rent a car (I cannot deal with the buses, especially at the end of the night). So on each trip, I make it a point to visit as many hotels as I can (particularly during the Christmas season). Something I wouldn't bother doing by bus.

Thank you for reading! I think having a car is a great way to visit all the resorts! I'd definitely have to do that if we rent a car! Yeah the buses are a bit of a pain, that's why I like staying on monorail or Epcot resorts. Although the monorail is probably on it's last legs, LOL.

Going solo to WDW has become my favorite way to visit the parks over the years. I'm not a planner, so I just wing my trip. Depending on the time of year, I might not get to ride as many attractions as I'd like to because I don't get FP's, but honestly... if I don't get to ride the Haunted Mansion, who cares? It'll still be there the next time I go.

Yes true! Going to Disney more often makes me more inclined to just be laid back. But I also can't help but always approach each trip to Disney like it's my one and only time, hahaha.

Honestly, SOLO sounds amazing. I've gone a few times with pretty much my entire family and I never get to do the things I want to do because I'm trying to keep everyone else happy . My adult daughter and I are the biggest Disney fans, so next trip is just the two of us eating all the food we want and going to our favorite parks .

That's the way to do it! I did my big family trip 2 years ago and it was amazing but it was a lot of work in trying to please everyone and in the end, it all worked out well but I'm glad to have some solo time too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!