SOLO: A Chunkymonkey Story - June 2018! NEW 8/23 Last SOLO Moments THE END - Final VLOG posted!

I realized that all I really did this morning was eat. :laughing:
So it was a good morning in my opinion! :thumbsup2

charred green onion vinaigrette
Yum - this is my go-to, too!

See ya real soon! In 9 days! :tigger:
Yay!!!!!!!

am I selfish?

No, I'm just SOLO.
I love this... it's my motto too ;)

It will not be the only solo trip, that's for sure! I'm so hooked! Why doesn't everyone go SOLO?
I completely agree!!!!! :thumbsup2

Loved your vlog! I hope you do more of these! :goodvibes

Solo trips sound so amazing! I hope some day I get the courage to do one, although I feel like my Mom always jumps in on my trips so that will probably never happen! hahaha

Can't wait to hear about your next trip!!

I loved the conclusion. What a fun trip and amazing to be able to just indulge whatever you want to do! Feel like going to the Poly? Okay I can! Want a rice bowl from Satuli? Okay I can!

It's funny, airport lounge food is never gourmet anyway but disney food before it just makes it look even worse! Poor soup.

Have so much fun! I can't believe your trip is only a week away!!! I'll be looking forward to reading all about it!

That was some serious "Doing Nothing" on your final day.

I love trips with my family, and my friends, but there is definitely something special about solo.

I haven't dined in Pandora. I need to correct that!

That is an incredible picture of the airport from the United lounge.

You KNOW I am going to be following along on your next trip!

Did you see the info on the new Regatta Run at the Yacht & Beach Club? The first one will be Thurs Sept 8. Neat bling. I wonder if they would let me pay the $15 and give me the stuff even if I didn't run!

Regatta Run, Thursdays starting in Sept 2018
3K run around Crescent Lake, Thursdays at 8 am, $15, Lots of great swag!
Regatta Run Details

:cheer2:

Great trip report! Sad it's over. Will definitely look for another from you.

Thank you so much for reading!

Love, love, love your Ohana necklace.

Thank you! It's from Hot Topic!

Thanks to you, I now know what drink to get at Nomad Lounge. I've never been but plan to do so in Dec. The glow cube will be a plus, and the drink itself sounds perfect.

It's really good! I definitely am a sucker for all things glow cube, especially fancy lotus-shaped ones. Haha.

And I will get some for my son. Cuz I'm a good mom like that. ;)

See? We think of others too...hahaha.

I miss the old lobby. <sad>

I do and I don't as well, I miss it mainly for nostalgia reasons but the new lobby is really much more functional and brighter.

One of my favorite areas in all the parks!

Really so pretty there, it's like the tiny pocket of calm in the whole park!

So, a London Mule, with some extra fruity stuff. Hmmm.... Not a big gin fan, but this does sound interesting!

Yup without the copper cup. It's not too sweet which is why I like it.

I loved your TR!! Thanks for the journey, Friend, and I'm already there on your other one. :)

Thanks for reading Liesa!! :hug:

Yay!! Can't wait to hear about your next trip!!

Thank you! It's very exciting that the trip is so close but I am a bit unprepared. I don't know what I'm wearing every day yet! I do have a bunch of new ears to wear though!

I haven't even gone on my next trip that I'm having so much fun planning for (after Thanksgiving), and I want to plan a solo trip after reading your report!! Thinking May might be a good time for that... :)

May is an excellent time for that!! :)
Warning, doing SOLO trips is addicting!

Ok, I've gotta know, what's the lipstick you're wearing on your last day?

Hi there! Thanks for reading! I was wearing Rimmel London's Stay Matte lip color and the color I think is called is Pink Blink. It has the number 7214 on it. puckerup:

I used Mobile Ordering

If/when I go again... I am going to have to look into this.
Is it on MDE? Or a separate app?

5OdQgIRQghA9_95pBaa8vCwKoC3mgMIyuyKkmWBGcUH9LnejXtQ1u7yfA-oRCQ6ozG8SnD0j1yK5zwIBuU-j4b2-4wjvYK5SuolpTP9ERyZTGBzAOEfIC599H1YhRD2c3U-XL9MxJQ6EpsUsvlu1I9W1yopNE77vzuxPJHb8hERrdtIYhMwcO4LoHiAXNttmG7OvdaoXZpipzywzet___IXfV0mTE_zaXkObhvrKxNEHoYXXNeGskj5TlVnMO4l0QyiL2p-nFUCA5Xb-lBIYDNk005dY_HDOO6PGNkeUFC_SaO0VmQTVGuxGwk-S09m-fV_LuF95Ek8ttpn4BcA6QUkRTrSF4d6k19zB0erZUa1UO53PK8IdCHjRJijzHQ-BF1GxwLzHLstmqKbTkP2nZzsdYHVxiVObPxrmwizBiSpDgygzLD-q-yYOvT_YYElLLYhr3ib5w4tWurChMhYPlRMmSC8OA9I_tRKcot4EBrLSm-OMpoAwHlhv-s7OBMjOia6ErXtWQZHL1DOU3GWu9ZHqkGVQD_aterj0DaqDitdiAHrWQ1j5RZ_w-EsXd_keS29YGxXLCTjDdYsWiaApX1VVoTJ7ljoI-6SM2FbsW9wZMX7biyF64iYmkLFwl8Lg=w683-h910-no

<drool>

I realized that all I really did this morning was eat. :laughing:

You say that like there's something wrong with that.

I stopped at the firehouse to get Steve some SotMK cards, because I am a good wife like that.
But also because I didn't really get him anything at the parks so this would do. :laughing:

Oh?
I thought that it was just a game that you played at MK. Like the Agent P adventures in Epcot.

I need to come here at least once on every trip, ya know?

::yes::

I really had a craving for a chicken bowl at Satuli'i Canteen, and I thought, ok, why not? Let's go to AK!!

:laughing: Yes! Let's go!

Cool shot.

the CM had to tell me this was for Mobile Orders only and I had to show her on my phone that I just did one

"So back off! Back! Off!.... into the kitchen to fetch my meal please."

My favorite order, the Chopped Wood-Grilled Chicken Bowl: Wood-Grilled Chicken Thighs marinated with Garlic and Olive Oil topped with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and Boba Balls served with your choice of Base and Sauce. I always get the mixed grain rice, and the charred green onion vinaigrette. Soooo GOOD. Literally my favorite quick service dish!

That sounds (and looks) good!

I browsed some of the shops and also the back entrance to Pandora from Asia. It's so pretty back there, and it's also very quiet and serene!

Nice. I'll have to try to remember that.

the bartender told me they only do it when the kitchen is not backed up so I could only order things from the Nomad Lounge menu.

Well..... poop.

I got myself an....Annapurna Zing! Really, it's because I could keep the glow cube. #Iamachildsometimes

:laughing:

Annapurna Zing - Bombay Sapphire East Gin, Passion Fruit Purée, Mint, Simple Syrup, and Lime Juice topped with Ginger Beer and a glowing Lotus Flower

Hmmm... not bad. Not sure about the Ginger beer taste... hmmm.... maybe?

It was finally time to head back to reality.

noooooooo!!!!

I got my luggage and waited for ME. When it came, it started to pour! Sad tears for my departure, of course!

:sad1:

See ya real soon! In 9 days! :tigger:

Dang. No wonder you're always smiling even when you're leaving.

At the airport, I changed and headed to the United Lounge where I got to use a one-time pass that I had.
This only means I get to eat more.

Did you eat anything for the next day or two?

amazingly enough, no one showed up for my row!!

Yuss! Score!

am I selfish?

No, I'm just SOLO.

Thanks for this fun solo report!

My favorite order, the Chopped Wood-Grilled Chicken Bowl: Wood-Grilled Chicken Thighs marinated with Garlic and Olive Oil topped with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and Boba Balls served with your choice of Base and Sauce. I always get the mixed grain rice, and the charred green onion vinaigrette. Soooo GOOD. Literally my favorite quick service dish!
I def need to try this next time!!!! I haven't heard a bad review yet.

I was contemplating getting a plate of the pulled pork nachos but I really had a craving for a chicken bowl at Satuli'i Canteen, and I thought, ok, why not? Let's go to AK!!
I love that you just kind of did things on a whim. Kind of awesome!

ut I got myself an....Annapurna Zing! Really, it's because I could keep the glow cube. #Iamachildsometimes

GyeSccFbUVlAwRsuTJz1gpK8fht2SnEUTa0_zmGS3fTsnbtNNTXT093NPqynu8IsYkUbmdsTcoDUSNlB76-qIIrxardJuxRvoWgOFTCGh92oopmOgYD7RMpfeiDx24aZ_zZGR33jpWZ6OtPTslXbYZhD3sjsu2jW7L0IQ-YO-EPnZFnwsFit9NTSu3xoYZlY6U8mhvGD6X_hfYjC9JEKZSO3D-CLrNmO0Q91oDZsfmrKjBIx4Yvq7OgdzHX2ub0dAq2dwP4iHMUgbEV9XC5rVBj9qs-kjmExdItuWM9X4oLSfezu7J8Mog5eoX09NIgy_AwxDOvOg8uIfMfaKfwt0RrbGTuo-FP4pl6TEJKbr8Xju6cbot4Rt-satIwFu6R6KDpjXdQOo-QcgT83o00lMJCiZWhg_iMv7fDPEDliG57Z8Y3dTWtlF0KnSP9QKhKM80YAEH2N3rLUj-N1k4tagLeVc39lZWRRukT4JBBNGB-SXWi0p_seEQMSDPwM5jHqT6pZhPo2o_d-Vvugu1-vrPef5OhIPFLHSeB14lknJ-MgVxO61dXp5drCSi7lucf253Yj0j_KOE6EEU3bLg_yArO_V0x_8nRsoZswpgDV_xs5AOQ6vfQru7u2meLlagJC=w729-h910-no
I am a sucker for the glow cubes too.

Annapurna Zing - Bombay Sapphire East Gin, Passion Fruit Purée, Mint, Simple Syrup, and Lime Juice topped with Ginger Beer and a glowing Lotus Flower
This sounds really good. I love ginger beer, so I would be down for that.

After PoTC I stopped to get a Dole Whip. I used Mobile Ordering and it was very quick.

wq9kaRs_dONfPUcnu8dOKEjBN0oUoX9QKhFnlqAJB5W_RzVOCwmeVW4oesat4T2tkc-imVtRyWiwFJhxwTLpkWPZlE1YjP5czUWMBOHBIDkFXDtka4GuFhmZH197TmJGzNJ11vDiQnIsot9Tqt7-bVeAQBQIaRnzvMk6hS58TOgPaClfXSJMut1TDUnTdRuQtrbqf3W7OQcKYku9_R0gD_N0Ip9B_Hf4pwM_vK2gDJMZmf_ZHlw4pHLqf3YfhHBAvqQ2O5YVp28QF9De-yxFZc0VpQT_kbykdF15ad26wkX6f3ieiKX5vFN2hMY64eazB8HMgc4VJv3OfjZCNVH_-9bbexpeQS3EhQrCZeDeM9bvETxafILEhVTdlPI-OVpTC_6sWbB2rPMbgX3rKg_SmXTxfVrHI_p20VLhJwrOxzgQnhMmgiaRDLPBlYLOLl4r3R0yC2DW4qqyYBzmVmLZ7Ckq6FNIA7tOQhEun2sWPRqwLRAwa3mwT_Bbc4DXYwBp82iQVWgkT-pjQVy7nGd3Z-l6dtFKfACxy9gJuAseSoaXNiIo7zWqt15rMkIV4yRcLSTZHHa56EnvI1GJKEqLk52d70kKbI9pJZrCLxhjHQq3t7OzLoanXzZa7XAu282u=w620-h825-no
YUM!!!! I am dreaming of that!

My next trip is in 9 days!! Sept 1-9th staying at the Beach Club! Steve and Chunkysis will be along this time so you know it's gonna be a crazy packed adventure. It will be very different from this SOLO trip! My spreadsheet is in overload! We have so many fun things planned...including: the Festival of the Lion King dining package (Tier 1), the Frozen Dessert Party, 2 Annual Passholder events at Toy Story Land and Epcot, 2 Food and Wine events, and plenty of ressies!!

So very, very jealous - you are staying at my bucket list location and have so many cool things planned. Cannot wait to hear all about it!

Great wrap-up! I haven't done a great job of commenting but I have been keeping up and really enjoyed following along on this adventure. As per usual, I have serious style-envy with your Ohana necklace. Solo trips are definitely great for following whims and just doing what you feel like in the moment. I still haven't tried Satuli Canteen but that bowl looks fabulous and also love the Nomad Lounge! Can't wait to hear about your Food & Wine adventure! I know I'll be in Epcot on 9/2 for a F&W event so will keep an eye out for you (although it's a weekend and you're probably planning to do F&W during the week)!

My next trip is in 9 days!! Sept 1-9th staying at the Beach Club! Steve and Chunkysis will be along this time so you know it's gonna be a crazy packed adventure. It will be very different from this SOLO trip! My spreadsheet is in overload! We have so many fun things planned...including: the Festival of the Lion King dining package (Tier 1), the Frozen Dessert Party, 2 Annual Passholder events at Toy Story Land and Epcot, 2 Food and Wine events, and plenty of ressies!! I may share our itinerary on my Fall TR above, that is if I pull it together before then. I'm so lazy with this trip, I haven't even packed a single thing. Usually I'm almost packed by now. But I really couldn't care less. The SOLO trip must be rubbing off on me!
What a great last day! I love it!

Also it's so nice to have the whole row.. I had that last month flying home for a weekend. I was super glad because it was showing as sold out online, and it was a tiny plane so it was only 2 seats on either side. The flight back was only a 1 and 2 seat arrangement! :scared1:

Hope to see your plans! I'm trying to finalize our dining for Labor Day weekend today. I think we're going to do Morimotos... I still need to call and add DME for when we arrive. We'll be in late Friday night and leaving Tues evening. Now that we have an extra day, I think we'll hit Epcot for a bit of extra F&W time - need to make our snack list! We should have better luck getting more of it with an extra day, and we can get seconds of things we really like on our longer anniversary trip... :drinking1 And um, also I want the little cuttingboard AP gift and of course the magnet... Disney math?

Your last day sounded fantastic. That's so cool that you were able to go to AK to feed a craving. The joy of being solo was no one could disagree with anything.

Something I was just discussing with my daughter was the possibility of Magical Expresses coming to pick you up at the parks. I feel like I waste time going from a park to the resort to wait for the ME. It would be so great if you could check in your luggage at your resort and then let them know which park to be picked up. You could get a lot more done.

Another great trip report, Su-Lynn! Safe travels and can't wait to hear about your September trip.

Hi!! Happy to see you over here!!
Thank you for joining! I have many trip reports as you can see. And I will be about to start a new one when we get back home from our Sept trip...only 2 weeks now!
Wow your first time in WDW! How long are you going for? Where are you staying? So excited for you! I love first timers, it's like experiencing being a newbie all over again. Obviously I'm just a jaded WDW vet. :rotfl:

I've started a pre-trip report!

#shameless

I headed into Nomad Lounge for a drink!
Oooh my favorite spot in all the world! I get the Snow leopard always!

Really, it's because I could keep the glow cube. #Iamachildsometimes
Um-I may order drinks at times depending on the glow cube :rotfl2:. I have a collection including a derby hat, the lotus flower, couple seeds (Pandora) all the SWW ones (millenium falcon, death star, xwing), the regular square ones, the square ones that only work when in a drink. I am right with you on the cubes! The lotus flower was given to me by a couple at Nomad-on Jan 1 we were hanging out in the lounge trying to warm up! We had our fuel rod and cord with us and a couple near us asked if they could borrow our charger. Of course we let them (nice thing about the fuel rod-always easy to swap out!!) and they gave me the flower glow cube when they were done with the drink! We had been talking and I had mentioned I needed to order that drink as I collect glow cubes. I use the square ones at home a bit-especially handy when we hang out with neighbors after dark-the cube in my glass acts like a flashlight and it makes it easy to spot my drink too :D

Looking forward to the F&W TR-are you going to try to do any "live" updates?

Really enjoyed reading about your solo trip. I'm not sure solo would be for me but you've given me something to think about! I'll watch for your next TR!

So it was a good morning in my opinion! :thumbsup2

Yup, it was a perfect morning! :)

Yum - this is my go-to, too!

Soo good!

I love this... it's my motto too ;)

Of course it is! And it's a good motto too! :thumbsup2

I completely agree!!!!! :thumbsup2

Loved your vlog! I hope you do more of these! :goodvibes

Thank you!! I will try to, but for sure I'll do some instagram live updates!

Solo trips sound so amazing! I hope some day I get the courage to do one, although I feel like my Mom always jumps in on my trips so that will probably never happen! hahaha

Can't wait to hear about your next trip!!

Thank you! It was a lot of fun, I didn't know what to expect, but it was really fun!

I loved the conclusion. What a fun trip and amazing to be able to just indulge whatever you want to do! Feel like going to the Poly? Okay I can! Want a rice bowl from Satuli? Okay I can!

Thank you!! It was nice not really having a plan and since I had sort of given up on rides, I thought I might as well just...EAT. :)

It's funny, airport lounge food is never gourmet anyway but disney food before it just makes it look even worse! Poor soup.

Yeah, it was so blah compared to all the food I had been eating but at least it was included and I didn't have to wait in the terminal!

Have so much fun! I can't believe your trip is only a week away!!! I'll be looking forward to reading all about it!

Thank you! I'm so unprepared for this trip. I don't have any outfits planned, just a big pile of clothes. Of course my sister has every outfit planned for every meal down to her hair accessories. Haha.

Hi Su-Lynn! As usual, loved the TR. I can't wait to hear about your September trip!!!!

Thanks Jenny!! :)

Thanks as always for sharing! I enjoyed your report! One day, we will meet in real life!

Thank you Lynn! I hope you can make it down for our Epic girls trip in May!

That was some serious "Doing Nothing" on your final day.

I love trips with my family, and my friends, but there is definitely something special about solo.

It really is! My regular trips are very structured but this trip was the complete opposite! I like doing both!

I haven't dined in Pandora. I need to correct that!

They have really good quick service!! The bowls are my favorite but many like the cheeseburger "buns"

That is an incredible picture of the airport from the United lounge.

Thanks! Just happened to be there at the right time to snap the shot.

You KNOW I am going to be following along on your next trip!

Thanks Dee! I'll have to make sure your corner is doing well, now that they have closed the bakery...

Did you see the info on the new Regatta Run at the Yacht & Beach Club? The first one will be Thurs Sept 8. Neat bling. I wonder if they would let me pay the $15 and give me the stuff even if I didn't run!

Regatta Run, Thursdays starting in Sept 2018
3K run around Crescent Lake, Thursdays at 8 am, $15, Lots of great swag!
Regatta Run Details

I just saw that thanks!! It sounds like fun and not too difficult! I have to see if we can squeeze it in. I'll have to shift some FP to later in the day but if so I think we can do it on the 8th (if they still have room!)

If/when I go again... I am going to have to look into this.
Is it on MDE? Or a separate app?

It's part of MDE under Mobile Ordering

You say that like there's something wrong with that.

Nothing wrong with that, just stating the fact that all I did was eat!

Oh?
I thought that it was just a game that you played at MK. Like the Agent P adventures in Epcot.

It is, but you get collector cards to keep and Steve mostly collects them, doesn't actually play that much.

Cool shot.

thanks!

"So back off! Back! Off!.... into the kitchen to fetch my meal please."

Hands off my Chicken Bowl everyone! Just to make it clear.

That sounds (and looks) good!

It's really good!

Hmmm... not bad. Not sure about the Ginger beer taste... hmmm.... maybe?

It's different. Do you like Moscow Mules? It's a fruity version.

Dang. No wonder you're always smiling even when you're leaving.

That's the only way to leave Disney...prepare for another trip!

Did you eat anything for the next day or two?

Well, yes, quite a lot actually.

Thanks for this fun solo report!

Thanks for reading!

I def need to try this next time!!!! I haven't heard a bad review yet.

It's so good! I love it and I really crave it when I'm not there.

I love that you just kind of did things on a whim. Kind of awesome!

Me too! It was so fun and such a different trip for me. Our Sept trip is one of those overly-planned, must stick to the plan sort of trip with a gazillion ADRs and FP+ so it's back to the regularly scheduled programming, LOL. I do like both types of trips and I think when I'm solo I'll definitely be more carefree and less structured. It worked out well for me!

I am a sucker for the glow cubes too.

I love collecting them! I still need the seed thing from Pandora...

This sounds really good. I love ginger beer, so I would be down for that.

I think you would really enjoy it!

YUM!!!! I am dreaming of that!

sooo good!

So very, very jealous - you are staying at my bucket list location and have so many cool things planned. Cannot wait to hear all about it!

Thank you! I will definitely report back on our stay. It's our first time at BC!

Great wrap-up! I haven't done a great job of commenting but I have been keeping up and really enjoyed following along on this adventure. As per usual, I have serious style-envy with your Ohana necklace. Solo trips are definitely great for following whims and just doing what you feel like in the moment. I still haven't tried Satuli Canteen but that bowl looks fabulous and also love the Nomad Lounge! Can't wait to hear about your Food & Wine adventure! I know I'll be in Epcot on 9/2 for a F&W event so will keep an eye out for you (although it's a weekend and you're probably planning to do F&W during the week)!

What a great last day! I love it!

Thanks! It's nice not having a plan and you must manage to feed yourself all day.

Also it's so nice to have the whole row.. I had that last month flying home for a weekend. I was super glad because it was showing as sold out online, and it was a tiny plane so it was only 2 seats on either side. The flight back was only a 1 and 2 seat arrangement! :scared1:

Those small planes are so scary sometimes, you can feel every bump and every bit of turbulance, but yay for the whole row to yourself! I was definitely the envy of everyone, haha.

Hope to see your plans! I'm trying to finalize our dining for Labor Day weekend today. I think we're going to do Morimotos... I still need to call and add DME for when we arrive. We'll be in late Friday night and leaving Tues evening. Now that we have an extra day, I think we'll hit Epcot for a bit of extra F&W time - need to make our snack list! We should have better luck getting more of it with an extra day, and we can get seconds of things we really like on our longer anniversary trip... :drinking1 And um, also I want the little cuttingboard AP gift and of course the magnet... Disney math?

I'll post it shortly in my other TR! Yay for an extra day! And YES I definitely want to get the cuttingboard. Do you have to visit on 3 separate days or can the visit be on the same day because I can just go around in a loop on the turnstiles. Hahahaha.
BTW, I have made no snack list. I should though. Most of the stuff I remember from last year so I know what I liked and what to avoid.

Your last day sounded fantastic. That's so cool that you were able to go to AK to feed a craving. The joy of being solo was no one could disagree with anything.

Thanks! That's exactly how I felt! Although on this Sept trip I am definitely going to carve out some time to go solo. Trying to find ways to ditch the hubby, hahaha.

Something I was just discussing with my daughter was the possibility of Magical Expresses coming to pick you up at the parks. I feel like I waste time going from a park to the resort to wait for the ME. It would be so great if you could check in your luggage at your resort and then let them know which park to be picked up. You could get a lot more done.

Yeah that would be so convenient! Although they would have to build new facilities to store luggage and everything, but that would certainly be a huge timesaver!

Another great trip report, Su-Lynn! Safe travels and can't wait to hear about your September trip.

Thank you so much!!! :hug:

I've started a pre-trip report!

#shameless

Awesome! I have started reading it!! :thumbsup2

Oooh my favorite spot in all the world! I get the Snow leopard always!

I've had that too! So good!! :drinking1

Um-I may order drinks at times depending on the glow cube :rotfl2:. I have a collection including a derby hat, the lotus flower, couple seeds (Pandora) all the SWW ones (millenium falcon, death star, xwing), the regular square ones, the square ones that only work when in a drink. I am right with you on the cubes! The lotus flower was given to me by a couple at Nomad-on Jan 1 we were hanging out in the lounge trying to warm up! We had our fuel rod and cord with us and a couple near us asked if they could borrow our charger. Of course we let them (nice thing about the fuel rod-always easy to swap out!!) and they gave me the flower glow cube when they were done with the drink! We had been talking and I had mentioned I needed to order that drink as I collect glow cubes. I use the square ones at home a bit-especially handy when we hang out with neighbors after dark-the cube in my glass acts like a flashlight and it makes it easy to spot my drink too :D

Me too! I am a sucker for all things glow cube especially when it's shaped like cool objects. I have all the Star Wars ones and I have a Thor hammer too from our cruise. I need to get the seed thing from Pandora, oh and the Derby hat sounds cool, was it from Brown Derby?

good idea for using the glow cubes as flashlights!! :idea:

Looking forward to the F&W TR-are you going to try to do any "live" updates?

Thank you! I'll definitely be posting on instagram and FB so stay tuned for those!

Really enjoyed reading about your solo trip. I'm not sure solo would be for me but you've given me something to think about! I'll watch for your next TR!

Thank you for reading! It was definitely a different experience doing a solo trip, I didn't stick too much to any schedule, I barely made it to my FP, I only had 1 ADR, but I certainly ate a lot!
Stay tuned for Sept 2018 when it's back to an ADR-filled packed schedule!! Should be a lot of fun though!

I'll post it shortly in my other TR! Yay for an extra day! And YES I definitely want to get the cuttingboard. Do you have to visit on 3 separate days or can the visit be on the same day because I can just go around in a loop on the turnstiles. Hahahaha.
BTW, I have made no snack list. I should though. Most of the stuff I remember from last year so I know what I liked and what to avoid.
I think it's 4 days and they have to be separate. I'll probably print a list and we'll look at it on the plane. I recognized a lot of things, you know since we are fancy now and it will be our second year :rotfl:

It's part of MDE under Mobile Ordering

Yes, I found it. Thanks, though!

It is, but you get collector cards to keep and Steve mostly collects them, doesn't actually play that much.

Okay... never was on my radar.
I did play.... was it Pirate's Quest? Something like that.

Hands off my Chicken Bowl everyone! Just to make it clear.

It's different. Do you like Moscow Mules? It's a fruity version.

I'm not much of a drinker. I don't remember if I liked it or not. I have had at least one.

That's the only way to leave Disney...prepare for another trip!

Well, yes, quite a lot actually.

:faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!