• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SOG'rs Question

maddiesmommie

Mouseketeer
Do you buy your park tickets from SOG when you arrive or do you buy from your local base? Our local base sells straight one park per day tickets, but SOG sells the stars and stripes ticket(basically a park hopper ticket). We will only be attending the parks three days and I am considering just purchasing in advance at the base, but I'm hesitant about giving up the flexibility of the stars and stripes ticket.

we buy ours at SoG, 99% of the time. One less thing to worry about making sure we packed :rolleyes: that said, we will probably order ours early from Disney to get the rewards points on the Visa....the price breaks down to be about the same for us. we always get hoppers, though....

My BIL/sister and parents bought there tickets at the SOG office right in the North garden wing on the 3rd floor, it was very fast and easy. I'd definitely wait so you can get the benefit of park hopping, you can't with the straight one day tickets.

We bought a 7 day park hopper plus at the SoG office, in the N Garden Wing. It saved us a few bucks and was no hassle at all; my mother in law bought a 4 day hopper, something you may want to consider since with the single day tickets you can't hop; any unused days are good forever.:)

You can get 3-day park hoppers (with or without one plus option) through www.ticketmania.com or www.centralfloridatravel.com. You have to call and order them as they're not advertised on the websites.
smil1.gif

We've bought from SoG, our base ITT office, and Paramount. Our ITT office has 4-7 day hoppers and is a couple $'s less than SoG. I think every base has a different price though. This time we're going with Paramount because of their promotion of a free character breakfast with the purchase of 7 day hoppers. You just have to shop around:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter