"Soft kitty, warm kitty" - Anyone else sad about TBBT ending?

We are sorry see it end, too.

Did not start watching it until several seasons in. But caught up with the reruns.

I think Amy will find out she’s pregnant. On young Sheldon, the adult Sheldon voiceover talked about his kids on one episode.

I’m not an avid watcher but I do watch the episodes on demand.

I think it’s going to end with young Sheldon wondering what his life will be like in the future.

I did enjoy last week’s episode. It felt more like the first few year’s of writing for the characters. And they had the HR Lady on! I love when Regina King shows up! Overall, I will miss the show even though I agree that the last few year’s haven’t been the best.

I've watched it since the beginning and the repeats on weekdays.

The past few years have been a dud.

I think it will end with Amy and Penny being pregnant....and not winning the Nobel prize....for the reasons that Leonard mentioned about Nobel prizes being awarded to those who actually proved the theory versus those who come up with them. I did some research and only 8 theoretical physicists won the Nobel Prize in Physics, with at least one or two of them first coming up with the theory and then proving it too.

Oh and Stuart will finally move out!

I will be sad to see it end. It had a great run, but I guess all good things must come to an end. I believe it has declined in recent seasons, but I still love the show. I really don't know how they will end it, but hopefully they will leave it kind of open to pick up again years later like some shows have done.

No. I used to watch this show because "geeks', but in reality the geeks are the brunt of the humor. It took me 2 1/2 seasons to call it quits. It's all stereotypes. Sheldon's obvious Asperger's is played for laughs.

I'm glad it's gone.

I am a little upset it's ending. I really like the show. I do feel it's time to end though. Not sure how it will end, maybe a peek into the future. I think the elevator will be fixed and Amy pregnant. Not sure about Penny as she has stated she didn't want kids in one episode I think.

No. I used to watch this show because "geeks', but in reality the geeks are the brunt of the humor. It took me 2 1/2 seasons to call it quits. It's all stereotypes. Sheldon's obvious Asperger's is played for laughs.

I'm glad it's gone.
Interesting take on things-I have a child who could be the prototype for Sheldon. I have lived with behaviors portrayed on both Big Bang and Young Sheldon literally since he was born. He walked at 8 months and spoke in complete sentences at 13. He does not have Aspergers-people that intelligent simply do not function or process information the same way the rest of us do.
I am very sad its ending because in some ways it is so relatable for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter