sofa bed in cabin measurements

ultimatefans

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have the measurements of the sofa bed in the cabins? I've seen multiple places that list it as a full size sofa bed, and multiple places that list it as a queen size sofa bed. I'd love to know which is correct, so if anyone has measured it I would be forever grateful. :)

I don’t have the exact measurements of the sofa bed but it is a double/full; I have slept on both the sleeper sofa and the queen bed in the cabins quite a few times and we also bring blankets from home that are the same size as each other but do not fit the same on the beds (one barely goes across the Queen but fully covers the double sleeper mattress).

ETA: The official WDW site says it is a double:

Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 3.54.34 PM.png

Last edited:
I don’t have the exact measurements of the sofa bed but it is a double/full; I have slept on both the sleeper sofa and the queen bed in the cabins quite a few times and we also bring blankets from home that are the same size as each other but do not fit the same on the beds (one barely goes across the Queen but fully covers the double sleeper mattress).

ETA: The official WDW site says it is a double:

View attachment 749145
I did see that info on the Disney site, but I have seen incorrect info there before. The Disney moms panel (which I’ve seen lots of incorrect info) had queen listed, and I had seen another blog with an actual tape measure in the picture that had queen listed. I was assuming double was the correct answer but wanted to confirm. I really appreciate your personal experience as that’s exactly the information I was looking for. Thank you so much!

Its been a few years but last time i stayed in the cabin, i know that sofa bed was bigger than a full. At the time, my son 15, and i slept in it with no issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter