Socially Distant Transportation to MK

They are staggering park opening times, so I'm guessing more buses will be able to service each park, allowing fewer passengers per bus without increasing wait times extraordinarily. We'll be driving our rental car as much as possible, but I'm guessing we'll take our chances on a bus to MK.

https://blogmickey.com/2020/06/disney-skyliner-testing-underway-at-disney-world/
Blog Mickey is reporting Skyliner testing underway.
If there is some type of cleaning, I would prefer Skyliner over any other transportation. You would only be in the car with your own party.

Why not worry about your own safety. If riding the skyliner, keep your mask on and sanitize your hands when you get off. Simple solution.

We were at Universal last week and when riding Hogwart's Express, you were given your own car, and you had to keep your mask on. Hand sanitizer was given to you before boarding. They were not cleaning each car between rides. When we got off we used hand sanitizer.

No expert here, but don't airline use some kind of fogging spray that last for hours?

A few times a day, stop the people, spray the cars, let them run through a loop empty, start loading again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter