Soarin waits?

disneywishesmom

Earning My Ears
How have the waits for Soarin been late afternoon early evening? We won't be there in time for Rope Drop and are using our FP on FEA. It's not a priority for most of my party but I love it and am trying to figure out how to squeeze in a ride without a 90-120 minute wait.

With three Soarin' theaters in operation, the loading is much faster than when they only had two.

I'd wait until as close to park closing as possible or try as a 4th fp. Wait times have gotten better with the new theater but I'd say it still averages about 75 min

My 3rd FP+ isn't until 6:55 so I doubt I'll be able to get it as a 4th. I'll try though. If not I will shoot for closer to park closing. Thanks!

Often, in the evenings, the wait is posted at 30-40 minutes. It depends on the time of year and the day. We went last June, got a 4th FP, and when we went to use our FP, it was a walk on despite the posted wait time of 30 minutes. But in the summer, TT often goes down due to rain, and when it goes down, Soarin' waits go up.

This. Do this. That's why it's there. Tuesdays are EMH at Epcot. So you could always go for Tuesdays with extended park time.
Make sure Soarin is one of the rides still open when the EMH time takes effect. I found out last year that not everything in the park is open during these hours.

Make sure Soarin' is one of the rides still open when the EMH time takes effect. I found out last year that not everything in the park is open during these hours.

Soarin' is an AM and PM EMH attraction.

There are very few Future World attractions that are not open for PM EMH.

In fact, I can't think of any Future World attractions that are closed for PM EMH.
(Unless you count something that might be in Innoventions.)

Last edited:
After our third FP during pressidents week it showed 45 minute wait. We decided to head over and upon arrival it was 30 minutes. It's really a timing issue with soarin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter