So you're walking down the street in LA (Not for the squeamish!)

Pea-n-Me

DIS Veteran
And you have a bucket of HOT diarrhea poured over your head by a mentally ill homeless man.

There was so much that one police officer said it looked like the man had been storing it up for days.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/11/12/homeless-diarrhea-woman-attack/
I. Cannot. Imagine :scared1:

I think I would be gagging and vomiting right there on the street.

Passing out would be a kindness.

Last edited:
I read this yesterday and was disgusted. The victim has to undergo testing for infections diseases every few months. This is an act that will have to keep being relived for quite some time. I feel for her. As for the person who committed the act, it sounds like they may need more treatment than they received as they were discharged back in August.

Yeah but why the need to post something this disgusting? Not like we can't read the descriptive title even if we don't want to read the post.
**Thank you for the edit Pea.**

According to the article, she wasn't walking, she was pulled out of her vehicle.

I can't believe he's back on the streets.

Except now the title is so vague you have to open it to even know what the thread is about. Unnecessary.

What was the original thread title? I expected something weird based on the current title, but nothing this disgusting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter