• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So who's All Going to See Brother Bear.....

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
Don't forget to wear your Lime Green!

Is it ok to have Popcorn for breakfast?

LY, MI!

Scratch
pirate:

I am :)

I'm taking my sister and dad ... I'm not too sure if my dad will appreciate the movie though but he's going to get brunch so I hope he's not too upset :laughing:

What does LY MI stand for :confused:

Vicky it means "Love Ya, Mean It"

Go over to the trip reports boards and read Delswife's epic trip reports and it will be explained. They are hysterical! Zurg has compiled them all into easy links:

Mousterpiece Theatre

Originally posted by TimNDansMom
Vicky it means "Love Ya, Mean It"

Go over to the trip planning boards and read Delswife's epic trip reports and it will be explained. They are hysterical! Zurg has compiled them all into easy links:

Mousterpiece Theatre

Thanks Julie! That is one HUGE trip report ... wow! :earseek: Looks like I'd better get reading :p

I'll be there with my DW, DD, and DS. I'll have to think about the lime green. I'm not sure I own anything that colour. :)

We plan to be their around 9 am. Do you think that is early enough?

Yes, that should be early enough.

I'll have my Lime Green Mickey Scrunchie hanging off my Black Mickey Purse!

See you all tomorrow!

LY, MI!

Scratch
pirate:

I'm definitely going again when it comes out! They were pretty strict with the security there... I guess they didn't want any bootleg copies getting out.

It was great seeing you again Janet! :wave2: Did they let you put your name down for the Brother Bear paw?

Yes, Bunnyfoo, they told me to call them in about a months' time and It's MINE!

It was nice seeing you again, and meeting your sister.:wave2::wave:

Talk about heavy security! I had to show them inside my purse and then they took the wand to me! I felt like I was going thru Airport Security! But I don't blame them, this was an awesome movie! It is definately a must see!

Tuke and Rutt are hilarious!:rotfl: :rotfl:

Bunnyfoo, did you get the one joke when just after they made up after their little tiff? I nearly peed my pants!

cslittle999 - Were you guys there? Did you and your crew enjoy the movie?

Can't wait to see it again!

LY, MI!

Scratch
pirate:

We were there. Arrived at 9 am and there was no one there yet. Walked around the block and finally there was someone else waiting so we knew we were in the right place. I was a little surprised that the theatre wasn't full.

The movie was great. The characters were so believable. Every time Koda started bouncing around driving Kenai crazy it reminded me of my DS following my DD around. The kids laughed non-stop when Kenai was trying to catch the salmon.

We'll definitely see it again when we're back from WDW.

So where are you going to put that big paw print? :)

Those two were hilarious :) I'm not sure I remember which joke ... I was distracted by the lady next to me, she kept talking and talking ... first to her daughter, then to me ... then to her daughter :rolleyes: :laughing: Oh well, that's just another reason to go back and see it again!

I'm gonna put it on my window at work! That way when I'm running off borrrrrring reports, I can look at them and start laughing!

It's the recipe for a cold one!LOL:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I had even told DD that the only thing missing from their voices were the "Stubbies!" And then when they said that..........:rotfl: :rotfl: It was true "Bob and Doug!"

LY, MI!

Scratch
pirate:

No I missed that joke :( but I know when that joke happened. The woman was busy talking to her daughter, so she missed why they were fighting ... so she asked me to explain it to her... as I was explaining it, I hear my sister cracking up. Ah well! I will probably go and see it soon enough :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter