So what's going on during EEMH?

ClapYourHands

DIS Veteran
Usually, the parks are not running everything during EMH, but with three hours for EEMH, I'm wondering if more attractions might be available.

For example, at MK, I can't imagine all the EEMH-goers packed into just Fantasyland and Tomorrowland for three hours. And since DHS is probably going to be the big draw, do we know if there might be Jedi Training during this time or if there are any plans to open any of the shows (Frozen sing along, Beauty and the Beast, Indiana Jones)? I'm trying to think of ways Disney might occupy a large number of guests at a given time.

Usually, the parks are not running everything during EMH, but with three hours for EEMH, I'm wondering if more attractions might be available.

For example, at MK, I can't imagine all the EEMH-goers packed into just Fantasyland and Tomorrowland for three hours. And since DHS is probably going to be the big draw, do we know if there might be Jedi Training during this time or if there are any plans to open any of the shows (Frozen sing along, Beauty and the Beast, Indiana Jones)? I'm trying to think of ways Disney might occupy a large number of guests at a given time.
like PP said both the EMH for MK and AK is only one hour, regular EMH attractions opened from 7am to 8am
For DHS it is 3 hours and they have said that SWGE, TSLand and other attractions will be open. I'm expecting RnRC, ToT and ST to be open I do not expect JT to be open during EEMH

My guess for DHS is that ppl not arriving by 5am for eemh will probably spend the majority of those 3 hrs waiting in line for smugglers run. Disney will open the rest of the rides to try and lure guests out of line almost like a free after hours event just in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!