So what is the cheapest hotel that includes Magic Morning?

....And is within walking distance?

Thank You

What do you call walking distance? On site it's 15-20 minutes, Cheyenne or Santa Fe.
Off site, also about 15-20 minutes for Hipark by Adagio Serris in Val d'Europe, there are more hotels in this area, Hipark is the closest, but not the cheapest.

Best to have a look at sites like Expedia, booking.com etc. and see what matches your budget. Also check which hotels offer shuttles to the park.

What do you call walking distance? On site it's 15-20 minutes, Cheyenne or Santa Fe.
Off site, also about 15-20 minutes for Hipark by Adagio Serris in Val d'Europe, there are more hotels in this area, Hipark is the closest, but not the cheapest.

Best to have a look at sites like Expedia, booking.com etc. and see what matches your budget. Also check which hotels offer shuttles to the park.

They dont offer EMH though do they? Its only onsite hotels unless you have one of the more expensive annual passes

So you are looking at Santa Fe or Cheyenne as Karin said

I thought you might have done - its hidden in the title so easily missed

just to be clear

Magic Morning is at Disneyland California.
The cheapest hotels within walking distance are located on Harbour Boulevard. A 3 day or more ticket for Disneyland California bought in advance will give you access to 1 Magic Morning at Disneyland California.

Extra Magic Time is at Disneyland Paris
The cheapest onsite hotel as Karin has said is Cheyenne or Santa Fe. Both are walkable and both also have a free shuttle. All onside hotels have access to Extra Magic Time for each day of your visit, including arrival and departure days.

Santa Fe is the cheapest. You could get an annual pass that includes EMT and stay offsite, it can work out cheaper if you're staying for a while. However, its nice to walk from the Santa Fe in the early morning!

Santa Fe is the cheapest. You could get an annual pass that includes EMT and stay offsite, it can work out cheaper if you're staying for a while. However, its nice to walk from the Santa Fe in the early morning!
If you book through the French site, Cheyenne is actually cheaper (LOTS CHEAPER) than Santa Fe. Even Sequoia Lodge is cheaper than Santa Fe, at the moment.

Yes, always check, because for some reason, I once found Sequoia lodge to be cheaper (or the same price) so if you find that, go there ;)
I actually booked Sequoia Lodge for our stay in July. It was only 140E more expensive than Cheyenne (which I'd intended to get) for our three nights. On the other hand, Santa Fe was more than 400E more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!