SO Thread: Disney Rides/Attractions Where Once Was Enough!

L&Lfan

DIS Veteran
WDW:
Mad Tea Party
Astro Orbiter
Tom Sawyer Island
Mission Space Orange Level
Kali River Rapids
Rafiki’s Planet Watch
Finding Nemo:the Musical
TriceraTop Spin

I’m not a fan of the above...

Primeval Whirl. One and done, my back and neck said no thank you.
The Swiss Family Treehouse. Stairs, stairs, stairs, and boring to boot. If I want that experience again, I'll go to a high-rise building during a fire drill.
Dumbo. Rode this one in the 90s as an adult, and felt like a big doofus so never again.

WDW:
Stitch (which is no more but once was plenty)
Barnstormer

DL:
Luigi's Rollickin' Roadsters
Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin

Country Bears Jamboree-My parents and I walked out part of the way thru during my first visit in 1975. We were at the end of a row toward the back so it was easy to leave. And I think that was an E ticket attraction back then!!!

Country Bears Jamboree-My parents and I walked out part of the way thru during my first visit in 1975. We were at the end of a row toward the back so it was easy to leave. And I think that was an E ticket attraction back then!!!
I didn’t like it in the mid 70’s either, but I bet if you went again now, you’d howl with laughter and love it. :)

One area where we must differ. I first saw it in 1972 when I was 12 and I loved it so much I bought the soundtrack album! My mother thought it was adorable and it was one of the few shows my Dad was willing to sit through again!😄
The cuts they made to the show several years ago pissed 😤 me off.

Geez, this is going to sound awful but I would answer with “most of them.” I enjoy the parks as a whole, but there are very few attractions I consider must-do for every trip. I’m going to do this exercise in reverse and list the attractions I do try to do every time and would be disappointed to miss, as there are only a handful to name.

MK — CoP, I like this one for the nostalgia factor from trips of my youth.
EPCOT — Nothing is coming to mind, though I probably like Living with the Land the best.
DHS — I could pass on this whole park.
DAK — The Safari, Affection Section, and the animal viewing trails. I’ve only done FoP once due to FP availability but would definitely like to ride it again.

Aladdin's Flying Carpets - mostly because of the noise that the ride vehicles make when you tilt them or make them go up and down. I prefer Dumbo much more.
Goofy's Sky School in DL
Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout at DCA (hate drop rides, went once on it for my kids)
Space Mtn at WDW
Gadget's Go Coaster at DL - the ride is about 90 sec long.
Navi River Journey - it's beautiful but there's no story to it. And it's not long enough. Needs more animatronics
It's Tough To Be A Bug

Once and done:

Stitch
Star Tours
Mission Space

Did a couple of times when opened:
Expedition Everest

Having thought about it more I would add:

Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Enchanted Tales with Belle
Barnstormer
Tomorrowland Speedway
Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy
Disney Junior Dance Party
Star Wars Launch Bay
Frozen Sing Along

For me it is SDMT. I don't think it is bad, but for a FP I can easily think of half a dozen other attractions in MK I would rather get a FP for. It just doesn't seem to offer a full experience. Once it really gets moving it stops. I don't understand the 90 minute waits 10 minutes after RP at all.

Most attractions I really love (I am all about attractions in WDW), but that is one of the few that just doesn't seem worth the fuss.

MK - Space Mountain
Epcot - Mission Space
DHS - Tower of Terror
AK - Primeval Whirl

Stitch was awful. Once was one time too many.

Never ridden Magic Carpets. Seems too much like a fair ride. But I ride Dumbo for nostalgia.

Don't feel the need to do Navi again, although I rode it twice on my last trip.

I don't love Star Tours but my son does so I ride it.

Mission Space Green was boring. I may have ridden orange as a kid but choose not to now. I may be fine but don't want to risk it.

I love rollercoasters, but really disliked Space Mountain. I was in pain when it finished, because it tossed me around like a rag doll. My midsection ached. And it wasn’t even mildly thrilling.

The worst time I’ve ever had at WDW was in The Tiki Room. I’ll never get that time back,

I think the only thing we really felt that way about was WDW's Fantasmic. I'm prepared to give it another try at Disneyland, but it took a lot of convincing to get dh on board with that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter