So, the new Royal/Celebrity Dashboard

starvenger

DIS Veteran
I like the simplicity of design, but of course there seems to be bugs. It can't be the Royal Caribbean website without some sort of snafu, I guess.

My issue is that I can't seem to access the cruise planner or anything about my next cruise apart from the fact that it has been booked. Anyone else have this issue?

I was just there....it seems too basic to be permanent. You are right, there is no way to access cruise planner or anything else! I clicked on the only option “Start Check-in” and I get an error message that says “Bad Request”. It used to be so simple to sign in and I would have access to my reservation and cruise planner etc. This seems like a start up company page, not a major cruise line????????????????

This seems like a start up company page, not a major cruise line????????????????
I've seen similar things happen with other large-ish companies. They should've delayed the rollout but I'd guess that the development team was overruled on that.

My next RCL cruise is in August. Drink and dining packages already purchased so I am thinking that I won't even try for a couple of weeks until they can maybe get some of the bugs worked out. No guarantee with Royal's IT department I know!! :P

I couldn’t get the cruise planner either! 36 days to go! I would be freaking out if we hadn’t done our check-in and printed out our entertainment schedule! Speaking of which- when you go to a show- do you need a paper confirmation of your reservation or can you show it on the RoyalIQ app? Thanks! You only have 36 more days of my questions LOL

Glad to know it's not just me. I wanted to look at excursions to book, but can't get to anything on the cruise planner

I couldn’t get the cruise planner either! 36 days to go! I would be freaking out if we hadn’t done our check-in and printed out our entertainment schedule! Speaking of which- when you go to a show- do you need a paper confirmation of your reservation or can you show it on the RoyalIQ app? Thanks! You only have 36 more days of my questions LOL

You do not need to show paper confirmation, it should be on your seapass card which they will scan at the entrance. The RoyalIQ app is a good backup to have too, though!

They just scan your SeaPass card and if you have a reservation you can go in. If you don’t have a reservation they know when they scan your card.

Yes same issue. Had to recreate an account (and reset password)...so now need to sign in with email instead of the user name I was using.

Once in, cruise points show, past cruises, booked cruises, but all I can do with the booked cruises are make a payment (which I would never do with an unstable website) and view who is booked. Nothing else.

Use the link from earlier to get to the booking screen. You need to use your old login to access (because of course you do) but it works. For now.

Use the link from earlier to get to the booking screen. You need to use your old login to access (because of course you do) but it works. For now.

Funny...now the original login isn't working (with old or new credentials), but can see the bare minimum in new site. At least our next cruise isn't for awhile so am sure they'll have it fixed soon enough (after all, they are losing sales form not providing cruise planner). Feel bad for those that are cruising soon (e.g. they changed it just at Ontario March break...and guess its spring break time in general)

Funny...now the original login isn't working (with old or new credentials), but can see the bare minimum in new site. At least our next cruise isn't for awhile so am sure they'll have it fixed soon enough (after all, they are losing sales form not providing cruise planner). Feel bad for those that are cruising soon (e.g. they changed it just at Ontario March break...and guess its spring break time in general)
Luckily it's still working for me. I just made a payment and purchased something in my cruise planner.

Yeah. It's still broken. I can't see *any* details regarding my cruise other than the reservation number.

Just finished talking with Royal. They will not give me a time frame on when the bugs will be worked out, but you should still be able to to check in and print your documents. Royal said to wait until 90 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!