So sad I don’t know if I can do WDW

We live in Washington state too!
We fly Alaska airlines non stop flights to MCO to make the travel easier. Usually the early am flight. We have started staying overnight at a hotel near SeaTac so we do not have to get up at 2am and do not have to fight rush hour traffic.
Just like others have stated our time in the parks is less. We still enjoy going it is just different. a slower pace. more relaxed.
We also keep ourselves in "Disney" shape. We walk 3 miles or more a day and when it is closer to going we up the mileage to 5 miles per day. Knowing that we can walk up to 10+ miles per day at WDW. Our feet and legs do not get so tired and sore.
We have booked a Disney cruise, the Panama Canal out of San Diego. No cross country flight! we love DCL.

Ever think about renting a scooter? That helps me a lot not having to do all the walking. From bus into park and out. I park it and walk onto the rides. That I can do. Also nothing saids you have to go to parks everyday. I find taking a day off. Spending the time to explore the hotel and its property. Can be relaxing. You have to give up something as you get older

I used to be able to do the parks all day, but now I can't either. Last trip I pushed it, (because it was a special trip with my niece) and ended up in the ER. That was not fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter