So please tell me how beneficial 30 minutes of early entry to Universal really is?

heartpumper

fixing hearts is my other career
We will be going to Universal Sunday Mar 3rd and Monday Mar 4th. We're staying at the Shearton so we're really close. If i purchase tickets through undercover tourist I save about $63 for the three of us but then I don't receive early entry right? Is it worth that $63 to buy directly from Universal? Especially since we have two days? If it was still an hour before park opening that seems like it would be more of a benefit but 30 minutes doesn't seem like much.
Thanks for the advice!

I'm wondering the same thing. With AAA $30 cheaper on 2019 Passes, that's $150 I'd spend so I can get in 30 minutes faster on two mornings. I'd love to know!

We were just there last Thursday and Friday. We found that the Harry Potter rides had long lines for the first half of the day, but were only 10-25 minutes in the afternoon. I don’t think the half hour early entry would be worth paying extra for because of this. We found it better to start our day with the Simpson’s ride, as we found this ride had 60 minute waits almost all day. We were able to easily get all the rides and shows done in one full and one half day, and were able to ride some rides more than once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!