So Much To Celebrate - LIFE and Sophie Kate!

Congrats to Trent and Brandi! The pictures look beautiful!

Hippo meet looked like a fun group! One of these times we are going to be able to make it to a DIS meet!

Didn't realize it was wedding time already!!! Looks like it was a beautiful day!!! Congrats to the happy couple.

And now, to wrap up the trip....

The girls showing off arcade treasures.

Cast members trying to make things happy even when parting.

We will see Pop again in December.

Goodbye, Disney bus!

The last few feet of magic.

At the time, we were making our summer plans to go to Sea World, so we spent a little time in here.

Sophie, what are your thoughts on the trip?

Back where we started, only going the sad way. :sad:

The mosaic flower is waving goodbye.

In the air.

Brooklynn found a sweet and very talkative friend, and they got along wonderfully for the entire flight.

So the sun sets on another Disney trip.

It was one we might not have had if things had been even a tiny bit different when Sophie was born, but thank heavens things went well, Jill was recuperating slowly, but steadily, and we were blessed to share this fabulous time together.

Thanks for reading. We enjoy getting to know our Disney friends better through the reports. Sorry for the inconsistency in updates. Life gets very busy sometimes. Jill has the SD card for the past trip with her, and she will start the new report as soon as she can.

Congrats to Trent and Brandi! What a lovely wedding!

Sad that your TR is at an end, but of course, I know that the next one is around the corner. :)

Beautiful pictures of the sunset!

The wedding looked beautiful. I'm sad that this TR has come to an end and that it was difficult for me to stay caught up but happy that another TR is near.

It's always sad to say goodby to Disney. It helps a little if you know you're going back.

I scrapbook our trips and right now I'm 4 trips behind. I hope I always stay behind because that means I'm still going to Disney.

The wedding was beautiful and the Bride and Groom looked so happy. I loved all the little touches Brandi had as decorations. So they were so warm and personal.

Sad to see your trip report come to an end, but looking forward to the next one!

Thanks for sharing the wedding pictures, looked like a fun day. The girls looked beautiful and little Sophie is getting so big!

Congrats to Trent and Brandi!! Looks like a very nice wedding. Glad the rain didnt stop the fun. :goodvibes

I am impressed that you got so many pics on the way out. I am always busy crying and trying to talk DH into moving closer. :lmao:

It looks like a very beautiful, special day. Congrats to the lovely couple!

That monorail ride TO the airplane isn't the most fun for sure -- but always nice to have another trip on the horizon to look forward to!

The wedding pictures are gorgeous. I know you are so proud of all your babies-big and small.

Congrats to Trent and Brandi! The wedding pictures are beautiful.:goodvibes

Hope you are relaxing now and enjoying your summer. I actually caught myself looking at some school stuff today...came to my senses and went in the opposite direction!:duck:

We pulled into our drive about 6:00 this evening after stopping in OK City and seeing Michelle and her oldest Justin at the mall for a bit. It was good to catch up.

Just finished up reading the trip report, I loved your finish with the sunset. Beautiful way to wrap it all up...
I can't wait to read along with the next one.

I imagine your house if rather quiet this evening.
Do you have any big plans this week?
I have that workshop that starts tomorrow...
Four FULL days worth of training.:eek:

Beautiful wedding pictures. I saw them all on FB yesterday.

Another TR done. I agree with Anita. A nice way to end the TR with the sunset.:)

Anxious to start reading the next one!!

Ah, another great tr finished..looking forward to the next one. As for the next trip, December will be here before you know it

I so sad that your trip is over...funny it ended in the fall but still I feel like i was there with you! :( I love "going along" on your trips it makes my Disney down time more tollerable. Thanks again for taking us along and can't wait until the next trip.

What a great wedding at the end of a great TR!

Congrat's to your son and new DD!

Happy that we got to see the end of the trip :)

The wedding looks like it was lovely! I love her dress!:goodvibes. The Dis meet looks like fun too!

It's always sad to see the un-magical end of trip stuff...but with you guys it usually means a brand new report is on the way! :thumbsup2

Yes, I believe that's a hidden Mickey! :goodvibes

I loved the wedding pictures! It looks like it was a good time and everything looked beautiful! Congrats to you guys!

Yay for a hippo meet! :)

Love Tusker House and can't wait to eat there next month.

I mentioned it on FB, but I'll say it again...beautiful wedding pictures and a beautiful couple...congrats!

Thanks for sharing the report; I've enjoyed getting to know you through your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter