So Much to Celebrate. . a Disney Wedding, 30th Anniversary & Easter 2015 Updated 3/29

But I'm sorry to hear Mine Train was a little lackluster. Four years later, and I've still yet to ride it.

I haven't ridden it, either. And to be honest, I don't really have a strong desire. This next trip things will be so much slower. Our time will be centered around Gia's dance performance, a 9 month old, and a husband that doesn't ride rides. It normally doesn't bother me, because I've done almost all of what I know I'd like to do at Disney. But this is one thing I haven't gotten around to yet. Maybe me and mom will do it alone next trip.

And Mom, I love Dad's selfies! He was a man of many (ride) selfies... before selfies were a thing.

I haven't ridden it, either. And to be honest, I don't really have a strong desire.

It's a really cute ride just not as thrilling as BTMRR. I think you would like it.

Maybe me and mom will do it alone next trip.

YES! I think Gia would like it too.

And Mom, I love Dad's selfies! He was a man of many (ride) selfies... before selfies were a thing.

Dad and his selfies. :rolleyes: He's being doing them for a very long time. Makes for some interesting but sometime unflattering pictures. :rotfl2:

I kinda like 7DMT. Been a while since I rode it, but it's cute. A nice combo between story and thrill. :)

April 8th-Magic Kingdom Celebrating the Newlyweds continued some more. . .

After our very short ride through the mountain we took a few more pictures.

IMG_6691.JPG IMG_6693.JPG Vanessa's I phone photos May 18 2017 668.JPG

I really do like the cottage scene at the end of the ride. The detail on the ride are so good.

We still had some time before meeting everyone for lunch so we headed back out to show Tyler some more of the Magic Kingdom. We passed through Fantasyland and headed to Liberty Square to visit some ghosts.

IMG_6694.JPG IMG_6695.JPG IMG_6696.JPG

For some reason Danielle thought she might get wet here?

When we got off we stopped for some more photo pass pictures. Chelsea and Michelle both like to take lots of pictures.

MK_HAUNTEDMANSIONEXIT_7262774784.jpeg MK_HAUNTEDMANSIONEXIT_7262775077.jpeg MK_HAUNTEDMANSIONEXIT_7291397232.jpeg

From Liberty Square we moseyed on over the Frontierland.

Continued in next post.

On our way to Frontierland.

IMG_6697.JPG

On our way to our destination in Frontierland.

IMG_6698.JPG

Once again we had to stop at the shooting arcade. Dennis and the girls can't pass here without stopping. Of course Tyler was game for it too. He's a true Louisiana sportsman, of course he does prefer fishing to hunting. He even participates in fishing tournaments. I wish I had all the money back we have spent here and on the games in Dinoland.

IMG_6699.JPG IMG_6700.JPG

I don't play so I looked around and took some more pictures.

IMG_6702.JPG

It was getting close to our lunch ADR @ Be Our Guest so we started making our way back to Fantasyland. I can honesty say we didn't spend much time going from one end of the park to the other on this morning. We covered a lot of ground but did it without going from one end to the other and back again. Earlier when we passed Gaston's Tavern we didn't take the time to really check it out, so now we did.

IMG_6703.JPG IMG_6704.JPG

I'm going to stop again since our lunch is up next and that's a good time to start back up.

img_6693-jpg.273019

Great faces!! :)

Looking forward to hearing about your BoG lunch—always such a treat :)

I really do like the cottage scene at the end of the ride.
::yes:: It is nice that there's something there as you wait to get off the ride. It's kind of like a bonus scene rather than just looking the inside of some plain building.

Once again we had to stop at the shooting arcade. Dennis and the girls can't pass here without stopping. Of course Tyler was game for it too. He's a true Louisiana sportsman, of course he does prefer fishing to hunting. He even participates in fishing tournaments. I wish I had all the money back we have spent here and on the games in Dinoland.
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: They could certainly be a money trap. I think the only time I've shot at the shooting arcade was actually at Disneyland when DS and I were killing time waiting on DW. A fun little diversion!

Great faces!! :)

Looking forward to hearing about your BoG lunch—always such a treat :)

Thank you! BoG is becoming our go to place for lunch.

::yes:: It is nice that there's something there as you wait to get off the ride. It's kind of like a bonus scene rather than just looking the inside of some plain building.

Exactly! Bonus footage.

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: They could certainly be a money trap. I think the only time I've shot at the shooting arcade was actually at Disneyland when DS and I were killing time waiting on DW. A fun little diversion!

My family thinks they're must dos, right up there with the mountains. :rolleyes1

Such a cute couple!

They are! We got lots of good pictures of them @mFont23 we could use some for their engagement party. They are officially engaged and will be married one year and one day from today. Michelle is the MOH.

I think you're the only person I know who has people actually stop and play at the shooting arcade. I think, maybe?, the extra money needed to play scared people off?

You may be right.

April 8th-Magic Kingdom Lunchtime

It was finally getting time for our scheduled lunch. We had an ADR for Be Our Guest for 10:50. We all met up in the outside area where you can check it. I have to say this is not a good area to have a lot of people waiting around. It was really hot by this time and there is no shade. We checked in and luckily didn't have to wait long. This first picture was taken @ 10:55 while we were in line.

IMG_6705.JPG

Dennis, Danielle and I had just eaten here a few days ago so we know the lay of the land. For everyone else this was their first time. We really wanted to eat in the Ballroom but it was already full so we ended up in the Library again.

Once again I have to admit it is quieter in here. I don't have pictures of our food and I can't remember what we ate. I do remember I got something different this time. Everyone enjoyed their meal and the restaurant. After we finished up we all stopped for pictures.

IMG_6711.JPG IMG_6707.JPG IMG_6708.JPG IMG_6709.JPG IMG_6710.JPG

On our way out I snapped this.

IMG_6712.JPG

The heat was starting to get to our group. I think Wayne, Carolyn and Gia headed back to POR for a break. The rest of us headed to Splash so we could cool off. Everyone rode except Jimmy. Not sure what he did, Michelle might know. We had a great ride and got one of my favorite pictures.

MK_SPLASH_7273206319.jpeg

I think Danielle got a little wet.

IMG_6713.JPG

We rode BTMRR with our last FP, but I didn't take any pictures. Michelle, Jimmy, Chelsea & Tyler headed out for their break. Michelle will have to fill in what they did. We stayed a little bit longer to do another family favorite.

Attachments

• IMG_6705.JPG
    IMG_6705.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
We really wanted to eat in the Ballroom but it was already full so we ended up in the Library again.

Once again I have to admit it is quieter in here.

It's definitely quieter in the library. We ate in the West Wing for the first time on our last trip because I'd never been in there, and I was glad to see it, but it was too dark to see our food! And I love the ballroom, but it's a little more hectic and noisy.

We had a great ride and got one of my favorite pictures.

mk_splash_7273206319-jpeg.275012

What a great ride photo! Looks like everyone was having fun!

It's definitely quieter in the library. We ate in the West Wing for the first time on our last trip because I'd never been in there, and I was glad to see it, but it was too dark to see our food! And I love the ballroom, but it's a little more hectic and noisy.

I thought about trying the West Wing in May since we've never eaten in there but it really is dark. We did the Ballroom in May and it was noisy but I'm glad we did it.

What a great ride photo! Looks like everyone was having fun!

Thank you! We really did have a great time on the ride.

We really wanted to eat in the Ballroom but it was already full so we ended up in the Library again.

Once again I have to admit it is quieter in here.
I've noticed that it seems quieter too. We sat in the ballroom the first time we ate there, but every time we've gone since, we've only been able to find seats in the library.

I think Danielle got a little wet.
::yes:: But that's why you sit in the front row on a hot day!

I know it's all about the themeing, but you make a good point. There really is no shade outside Be Our Guest. Just one long walkway right in the open sun. Yikes. Glad you guys didn't have to stand around out there for long. Love all the photos from the end of your meal in front of the mosaic.

And the Splash Mountain picture is great! It's pretty awesome that you had a large group and therefore got an entire flume to yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter