So Mickeys Halloween Party is now starting even earlier in August this year

That would cost them more $$$. Decorating the parks. Maybe costumes needed. Taking decorations down. Putting up the a hallowe’en ones. They make a bundle this way for very little effort or outlay.
This exactly. I agree I'd rather see special summer themed events and parties instead. but that was the reason for the Christmas in July suggestion was it seemed more realistic for what they'd do since it would be reusing existing supplies. Honestly I'd rather them keep the parties as a whole limited to the holidays and just have special offerings like parades and characters as part of the regular experience. I can see doing all the extra stuff for the big holidays like Halloween and Christmas but once you just start doing seasonal stuff ti's going to really start to limit all the regular times at the park as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!