So LUCKY!!!!!!

chip64

Mouseketeer
pirate: This may not be the approriate place to post but I just had to get this off my chest!!!! Why OOOOOOOOh WHY can you get HOT FRESH CHURROS at Disneyland and for some strange reason, honest to GOD you can NEVER seem to find one at WALT DISNEY WORLD and that is the truth!!!! Believe me we've went to many parks around WALT DISNEY WORLD and have never been able to get the churros like you can get at DISNEYLAND!!!!! What's Up?????? Just my 2 cents worth!!!!!! Chip.

Could it possibly be that Disneyland is only a couple of hours away from Mexico, and so the traditional food hits this area of the country?

Just my guess...

pirate: Honestly I feel so STUPID!!!!! Honestly I think you may be right!!!! It's just that we've been so disappointed over the years with churros at WDW versus DL.. Thanks, Chip.

The Mexico Pavilion at Epcot has Churros! We ate them on our last trip...but they were gross!!

pirate: It's been a while since I've heard from you. I cannot thank you enough for all the wonderful information that you've given to my wife and I for our past stays at Disneyland!!! Anyway, I think your right about having a treat from the "ORIGINAL". Ha!!!! Ha!!!!. As usual you are correct. Thanks, Chip. BTW., my wife as well as the rest of our family still think churros as well as the corn dogs at the "Little Red Wagon" are the best. Especially the churros!!!!! Better than WDW's anytime. Chip. PS., sounds as if we need a Disneyland Fix!!!!! Ha!!!! Ha!!!!

ok dont shoot me please :scared: but i personally do not like churros...my daughter loves them but I dont think they taste very good...too bland and not sweet enough..even with the sugar on them...yuckie :crazy2:

Oh this makes me laugh! We had been enjoying the wonderful churros at Disneyland for some time. We got one in WDW and it was awful! At Disneyland we argue like dogs if we share one. At WDW, we threw it out. We even tried one in Mexico at Epcot, same sad, nasty, churros. You are not alone! You also can't get the cool Mickey cookies they serve at Blue Ribbon Bakery at WDW.

Then again, I prefer the funnel cakes at WDW to anything I've been able to find on the West Coast (including DL). Pennsylvania Dutch would have a fit if they saw people adding FRUIT TOPPINGS to funnel cake. I know, I grew up in a PA Dutch household! ;)

It's all semi-regional. I'm sure the sushi tastes better in Tokyo DisneySea too. :rotfl2:

chip64 said:
pirate: It's been a while since I've heard from you. I cannot thank you enough for all the wonderful information that you've given to my wife and I for our past stays at Disneyland!!! Anyway, I think your right about having a treat from the "ORIGINAL". Ha!!!! Ha!!!!. As usual you are correct. Thanks, Chip. BTW., my wife as well as the rest of our family still think churros as well as the corn dogs at the "Little Red Wagon" are the best. Especially the churros!!!!! Better than WDW's anytime. Chip. PS., sounds as if we need a Disneyland Fix!!!!! Ha!!!! Ha!!!!

Hi Chip :wave: nice to see you, too.

I've been so swamped with personal stuff at the end of last year & now my daytime job that my mind is mush these days. But, I love all the interaction on our Disneyland Board, and reading all the good stuff everyone has to say. The DIS & DISers are the best! :thumbsup2

pirate: Heyyyy, Maryy JO!!!! Thanks for the response as well as everyone's post on all my questions!!! I honestly have to say that "Mary JO's" posts and threads about the Disneyland Resort have been quite wonderful and chock full of information!!!! My wife and I both agree that even though we can drive to WDW in about 10-11 hours from where we live, we both agree that the "ORIGINAL" Magic KINGDOM is by far superior to the one in Florida. Even though we both love WDW, if we could we would transport the MK of Disneyland and do a switch from the one in Florida to Orange County in California we would do it in a minute!!!! Again though we honestly do love them both!!!!! Take care Mary Jo as well as everyone else!!!! Chip@Janet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter