So I linked the wrong bib to Memory Maker

SunshineSummer

Earning My Ears
I linked somebody else’s bib to my memory maker and I was going to need every available link. Am I stuck with this or is there any possible way to “unlink” a bib?

Call Disney. I have done that in the past with bibs in. They removed the bad one and replaced with new number.

Still trying to decide if we are going to purchase, how many bibs can you link?

I’ve had good luck with PhotoPass support by calling them on phone, or visiting one of their locations in the parks such as the place by Spaceship Earth or Town Square Theater.

New to all of this. Do you buy your bibs in advance? How do you link your number to Photopass? Thanks in advance

You can get instructions to link a bib here.

https://www.rundisney.com/results/
“Event photos are available in the My Disney Experience app within 48 hours after the race.
To link your race photos to your Disney account, log in at DisneyWorld.com/PhotoPass, select "Link Photos," and enter your 16-digit code, which is the 11-digit RaceID, plus your 5-digit bib number.
Link up to 5 runDisney bib numbers per race.”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter