~~~So has anyone met Mickey in his new area yet???

Thanks Robo! Just wondering has anyone said whether or not the FP's are tied into ride FP's??

Thanks Robo! Just wondering has anyone said whether or not the FP's are tied into ride FP's??

Nobody has posted with that info yet.

I've been keeping my eyes open for the info.

Hope we find out soon. :thumbsup2

Ricky from Inside the Magic posted this on his fb the other day:

"Town Square Theater uses the same Fastpass system as the rest of the park, so grabbing a Mickey meet-and-greet pass will prevent you from getting an attraction one until later."

ETA: there's a great article with information and lots of pictures on his website

Ricky from Inside the Magic posted this on his fb the other day...

And HERE is that post.

I'm also waiting for a first-hand report from someone who actually has a new M&G FP in-hand.

Ricky from Inside the Magic posted this on his fb the other day:

"Town Square Theater uses the same Fastpass system as the rest of the park, so grabbing a Mickey meet-and-greet pass will prevent you from getting an attraction one until later."

ETA: there's a great article with information and lots of pictures on his website

:thumbsupAwesome!! I was really hoping they would be connected. May not make a huge difference but it's a little help for those of us who don't care to see characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter