So frustrated!

jennifur25

Mouseketeer
I'm looking online and for our dates, March 4-9, 2 adults and 2 twelve year olds, staying at CBR in a pirate view room with the Stay Play Dine Package, it shows $3180.14 when I choose the dining plan. Then I hit continue and it goes to the next screen and it shows $4010! Tried talking with the online chat and she keeps telling me it's because of the dining plan. It's not- I chose the Disney dining plan, which is included with moderate resort under this plan, and besides- the amount next to Disney Dining plan is $3180.14 and then it jumps on the next screen.

I've been pricing this vacation for weeks and haven't seen this. Anyone know what's going on??

I'm looking online and for our dates, March 4-9, 2 adults and 2 twelve year olds, staying at CBR in a pirate view room with the Stay Play Dine Package, it shows $3180.14 when I choose the dining plan. Then I hit continue and it goes to the next screen and it shows $4010! Tried talking with the online chat and she keeps telling me it's because of the dining plan. It's not- I chose the Disney dining plan, which is included with moderate resort under this plan, and besides- the amount next to Disney Dining plan is $3180.14 and then it jumps on the next screen.

I've been pricing this vacation for weeks and haven't seen this. Anyone know what's going on??

It could be because the initial price only includes 2 days of park tickets vs 6 day tickets. At least, when I put in your info, that's what the pricing shows.

I double checked that it was for 6 days of tickets. When I look now on my phone I see the higher price right off the bat so it must have been a glitch. Very weird!

What is the rack rate cost of that Pirate CBR room and the tickets for 4 adults?
What is the rack rate cost of room and tickets and DDP for 4 adults?
Your cost with the SPD should be between those two.
Room is roughly $1600. Your tickets roughly $2,100 (6-day PH) and full-price DDP is $1,500. That's more than $5000. It sounds like it's taking about $1000 off. You should call just in case.

Here is the cost of tickets, so you can calculate:
https://www.mousesavers.com/regular-walt-disney-world-ticket-prices/

And the cost of the rack rate room:
https://www.mousesavers.com/2018-caribbean-beach-room-rates-season-dates/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!