• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So confused about dates

DumboFan

Mouseketeer
:confused3
Planning our first trip to DL, but I don't know when to go! DD (8) has spring break the week after Easter - is it a madhouse then? Another option is to leave her home with DH & just Mom & I go. If we do that, I'm thinking mid-Febuary for that. Option #3 is pulling DD out of school for 2 days & going the end of March into April. I know when WDW gets crowded, but don't have a clue about DL!

TIA!!

Disneyland does get crazy the week before and the week after Easter. With the 50th anniversary, there really hasn't been much slow time. And the holidays have been even more crazy than usual.

I would suggest taking her out of school for a few days. (Please no one start the debate on that - some people do it, some don't - just leave it at that!) The time you were looking at though, late March, I'm finding that a lot of schools have spring breaks in March. So it won't be extremely slow in the parks. But at least it will be less crowded than near Easter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter