• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So cliche - Starting back on Jan 1

Hey there! Sorry about the incision not healing properly! Hopefully you'll have the green light to get back to regular activity soon.

I'm still plugging along. November hasn't been the best month for me and in fact, I gained .8 during November. It's the first time since I started this journey a year ago that I had a month with a gain. So yea, that's just unacceptable. Hopefully December will get me back on track!

I have been so terrible about posting! I'm so sorry for posting and then completely falling off the edge of the world! I hope you all had wonderful holidays with your families and friends. I know I did!

Anybody among us going to stay on board and stretch this thread into 2014? The cliche is true for me again this year. Maybe I'll even cheat and get started a few days early?!

I'm in for continuing through 2014, Ashley!

I was hoping for a trip to WDW at the end of Jan 2014, but it looks like it's just not going to happen - We're not shelling out almost $6k for the same vacation we took 2 years ago for $4,200! Actually, this year's would have had 1 night & day less!

Anyway, I'm finally recovered from my surgery in Oct, which took FOREVER to heal from. I'm still feeling it when I stretch my abdominal wall, but I'm sick of the pudge... need to start moving again. I'm finding that all that inactivity made me MISS running. I will do 30DS until I can get out there and run again, when it's not snowy/freezing. I would run now, but I don't think this would be the best weather to START in. :-( I do look forward to doing it again. I think it was a terrific stress reliever last year - my alone, thinking time.

So, I have joined this month's WISH exercise challenge for 400 mins for the rest of the month. Those minutes will be spent either doing 30DS or on my elliptical, watching Downton Abbey! :goodvibes

Oh good! I'm not alone! Happy 2014!!

I am glad that you are feeling good enough to be back at it after your surgery, but I am NOT happy to hear that you aren't able to do your trip. Have the prices gone up that drastically, or is it relateded to peak/off-peak season stuff?

I have been doing Jillian's Yoga Meltdown. I really like it. I am also doing a meal replacement to help me get in the six small meals each day. So far I haven't seen much, but my body is always difficult when parting with pounds, especially in the beginning. I am tracking everything in the Lose It! App for this month; I just needed a change of scenery from MyFitnessPal.

It's well beyond bedtime for me, but let me know how your plan to get going is going for you.

Cheers to the New Year!

I started 30ds again. My plan is to do it for feb and and then start running again when it's warmer out.

I also want to start back up with mfp, after today. We are junk food binging for the big game. :-)

So, I've done 2 days of 30ds, and I have a sticker chart- makes me think of you Ashley!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter