Snow White dvd's

cynjam

Vacation Planner
When I was in our local K-mart Wed., I saw a display for the Snow White DVD. I thought it said if you pre order you get the free DVD by mail AND something about Christmas ornaments. I took a cert., but it didn't mention anything about the Snow White ornaments. Was I dreaming? We don't have a Disney Store.:confused:

You get a free DVD by mail $1.99 p&h.....local stores are also offering different extras (like the lithos and pin at the Disney Store) At toys r us you get a free stuffed dwarf....so K-mart may very well be offering an ornament, call and ask!

A few weeks ago someone had a link to a site that you could buy an additional dvd for a minimum price after you had purchased your
Snow White dvd. I can not find it. Please help me locate this site.

Thanks!!
kathie

I just pre-ordered my Snow White DVD through the DisneyStore. com site, $19.99 with a FREE additional DVD you could choose from, I chose Fantasia 2000, but you could also choose Little Mermaid, Lady and the Tramp, Pinocchio, 101 Dalmations, Fantasia, and a whole bunch of others. I think it's a fantastic deal, though choosing a free DVD is tough with such a great choice.

DisneyStore.com link

Happy shopping!

You can choose from 8 dvd titles by ordering your Snow White DVD at the DS on DS online or DSC. I beleive I did see a commercial about some ornaments at K-Mart. I wasn't really paying attention, since I will order mine thru the DS. Cynjam, check it out, you were not dreaming!

When I ordered my DVD from the TDS, the CM said when I pick it up I will also get a $5.00 rebate mail in coupon that I can use if I have Snow White on VHS , which I do. She said they usually include this for "upgrading" from an older version of a movie to a newer one. Was anyone else told this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter