Snow VS. Evil Bananas ~ #4

Lucky ducky. o:

I have block scheduling next week - yay for being in each period for two hours...

But onto the bright side! I'm about to have a Full House DVD marathon. Again. :cool1:

Hehe:-)
How fun.. ;)
That's what we had too.. But we only had 2 classes a day :p (and we started 2 hours late Wednesday and Thursday) :)

Madegascar.gif

:rolleyes1

:laughing:

I've mainly been doing school stuff too :/
I have school on Monday, then it's Regents Week, which are state tests basically but only for New York =p I don't have any Regents, but I do have a midterm that I'm probably gonna fail :/
Then any bits of spare time I get I'm practicing for the musical that my school's doing. It's fun but I have a semi-big part and I'm exhausted. :faint:

I have school on Monday, then it's Regents Week, which are state tests basically but only for New York =p I don't have any Regents, but I do have a midterm that I'm probably gonna fail :/
Then any bits of spare time I get I'm practicing for the musical that my school's doing. It's fun but I have a semi-big part and I'm exhausted. :faint:

:wave2:
Aww, I doubt you're going to fail your midterm :hug:
Good luck on the musical! :)
What are you guys doing? :upsidedow

Agreed with what Snow.i said. You won't fail. :)

YAY MUSICALS! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!