Snow in Ontario.....

melindaandrob

<font color=red>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>I
The snow, snow, snow came down, down, down.....
It's been snowing in Southern Ontario since yesterday afternoon how is the weather where you are?

Melinda ºoº

About 10 centimeters on the ground here in eastern Ontario. Supposed to go to minus 22 or so tonight.

John

There hasn't been too much snow in Toronto, but the temperature is going waaaaaay down tonight ... minus 17, I've heard. Time get out the super warm winter clothing :p

It's not snowy here in Winnipeg, but it sure is COOOOLD!!!! Currently the windchill is -28. Brrr!

Ohhhhh it so cold here in Hamilton too!:(

It's also to drop to -17c tonight! Brrrrrrrr....it's snowing right now as I sit here at my desk.:mad:

Still when it gets so bad like this I sit back and think about our upcoming trip to Florida this March. Ah..... it sure helps to while away this cold winter!;)

I wanna go back too!!!

when we returned from our trip it was snowing here and we wondered if we'd even get in our driveway. dh says "why would anyone want to live up here?"

Don't mind the snow, its the bone chilling cold that comes with it that I can't stand.

YIKES ~ tonight I have two classes, yoga at 7pm in a freezing cold studio. And at 8:30pm I have a step class where I sweat then go out and freeze. My feet are already freezing! Dreaming of hot balmy Florida! S

I'm going thru "warm weather" withdrawal..please rush me on to the next plane to WDW. do not pass go, staight on to the plane.
I hate the cold...it makes me want to stay in a warm, cozy bed all day...and like who get's time to even sleep long enough at night.

Santa please bring hot sunshine from Dec to March, and I promise I won't ever ask for anything again forever....please?

Extremely windy on the east coast here in Shediac New Brunswick. We got "powder" snow last night of about 5 cm but it is now in wind drifts and a bunch of bare spots. -8C tonight plus wind chill.....

Yes it also has been snowing in the niagara region since yesterday. There is not too much snow here but it is coldddd. I hate to tell yah but I'm flying out tommorrow for 12 days in florida,(9 in disney). I hope Buffalo doesn't get snowed in overnight. Will post when I get home

Disney hear we come!!!!!

I am in central British Columbia in Prince George and we don't have one flake on the ground. It has been warm up until the last few days and has been about -10.

Everyone seems to be enjoying but I keep trying to remind them that if it doesn't snow soon, we are going to have snow in MAY! Yuck... but it is enjoyable for now.
:D

Here in Woodstock, we had some light fluffy snow yesterday which was easy to shovel and in the sun, it was actually quite nice. Today, I'm freezing with the rest of you and had to shovel more snow off the driveway. Tomorrow the wind chill is supposed to be -30C! I'm not ready for this!!!!! :(

Well we do live in Canada and it is winter so bring on the cold and snow. Winter is the best season of all and we are off to a good start so far. I miss the winters we used to have in the 70's and 80's when you would get snow built up ant the end of the driveway from shovelling that piled up roughly 5 feet high and snow on the ground in excess of 2 feet those were the days.

No snow here yet. But it is very cold. Had snow last month but it is all gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter