Snow DAY!!!

DementedRiku

A little less demented....a little more heart
Well I got up this morning I looked outside and the OR got it's first snow of the year! I was going school and when my dad drove me over there NOBODY was there! SNOW DAY! WOOT! Is it snowing anywhere else? Anybody else have a snow day?

Well it just means I can hang out with all my DIS friends longer! Woot! :cheer2:

It was suppose to snow last week, but we got nothing...

It is supposed to snow this week now, but I hope the weather man is not lieing again ;)

Glad you got snow Riku!!

Yea, it really was suprising, all of a sudden my dad wakes me up and says " its a snow day " and I was so happy! Yay! and DementedRiku was really happy too, I also got into a snow ball fight it was awesome :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

lucky you :)

whenever we got snow so far it doesn't settle the effects of global warming Ahhh!!!!! :scared1:

I literally laughed out loud when I read this. Life is so unfair. You guys get snow, and we have 70 degree temperatures where I am. I've been wishing for snow all winter, but it was very mild for us this year. I'm actually wearing shorts right now. :rotfl2: Not fair!

~*HorsePrincess*~

I'm here in my computer class. Lucky you getting a snow day!

Nothing here yet, but I say Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!! lol :cold:

You know what they say, there's no business like snowbusiness :)

Wow, snow. On Thursday and Friday here in Pittsburgh (PA), it was 60oF. :thumbsup2 The only good parta bout snow is snow days (but then you have to make them up).

The temperature rose again! It's 80 degrees outside today in good ol' NC. :confused3 What happened to the winter? I don't like heat!

~*HorsePrincess*~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter