Snail mail kudos address?

disneygoof

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a good address for sending notes regarding cast members? I want to send a note, but am hoping to make a real impact. I want to let someone in high authority know about a wonderful experience I had with transportation, specifically a bus from a resort.

Also, general address for exceptional waitservice would also be appreciated.

Thanks, and have a magical day!

tinkerbell81284 is correct - even though these seem like generic addresses it's the best way to get mail to a CMs supervisor/manager. The exception is for resort CMs. In these cases I have sent mail directly to their GM at the resort. Guest Communications has been excellent not only in forwarding praise to the appropriate department, but has also forwarded personal notes of thanks, a drawing from my niece, photos, etc. directly to the cast members in question. The cast mebers received these items surprisingly promptly for such a large organization, as some of them thanked us or commented on the letters on subsequent visits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter