Snack question

skw251520

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone, Hope everyone is having a great day. Just wondering how do you figure the cost of snacks for your trip we are on the DDP and I have two snack credits just wondering how everyone figures extra snacks

Usually about $5 per snack, though of course some are more, some are (a little bit,lol) less. Usually most people have snack credits left over at the end of their trip. My family didn’t though, we used them like crazy,lol

Are you trying to do a spreadsheet that includes costs to justify getting a dining plan?
I just get whatever snack strikes my fancy but truth be known spend most of them to make a continental breakfast when we don't stay CL.

Like extra, after the 2 per day? I rarely eat the included 2.
I estimate snacks at $5 each for oop or when making a spreadsheet to decide if I should get the DP.

I figure that each snack is worth about $5. We use them as breakfast or in the afternoon before dinner. The only time we have any left is when we stay CL, but we never need to add more money in to buy additional snacks while in the parks. WE do nto use them for water, if we need that we either get it at CS locations for free, or we buy a bottle.

For calculating purposes I used $5 per snack estimate. We are leaving tomorrow after having the DDP for 5 nights and had a bunch of snacks leftover today- 19! Ended up getting some Starbucks and lots of take home treats for our family. We have young kids though so maybe that’s why we could not go through so many snacks... if you want to ration your snacks you can always pay OOP for anything you think isn’t worth a snack credit. For example I got a half baguette today for $1.95 and paid OOP since I knew this was not worth a snack credit (little did I know we would still have so many at the end of the day!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter