Snack Attack November Exercise Challenge

Elizabeth Smith

DIS Veteran
Welcome to the November Exercise Challenge! This month we'll be looking at Classic Disney World Snacks and how much exercise we’d need to do to burn them off. Since Thanksgiving is this month, I figured something food-related would be appropriate!

If you’re returning, we’re excited to have you back; if you’re new, welcome to the team! Here’s how it works:

Each person chooses a time goal, and posts minutes toward that goal as they exercise. You decide what movement counts towards your goal, which can be a set monthly number or calculated based on a target number of minutes per day. Since November has 30 days, here are some common conversions:

15 minutes/day = 450
20 minutes/day = 600
30 minutes/day = 900
45 minutes/day = 1350
1 hour/day = 1800

One of the special motivations of our Disney challenge is color changing. Page one will be updated with individual and team color changes as we make more and more progress. This month, we have:

LeFou’s Brew Blue - 10%
Citrus Swirl Orange - 25%
Berry Cream Puff Purple - 50%
Popcorn Pink - 75%
Cinnamon Roll Red - 90%

Kitchen Sink WISH Green - 100%

We’re officially starting this challenge on November 1, but if you don’t find this thread until later in the month, you’re still welcome to join!! Just post your goal and I’ll add you to the list.

I am going to be heading to Disney World from 11/14-11/21 this month, so I won’t be updating this much if at all during that time. Also, I am not going to be tracking my exercise while I am gone that week, so my goal will be lower than usual.

Participants:

Elizabeth Smith: 480/480
Twilight Sparkle: 1520/1200
sophy1996: 1000/1000

PollyannaMom: 440/450
Shrfleen: 600/600

Team: 4040/3730

Last edited:

Thanks everyone for joining in for the November Snack Attack Exercise Challenge and shout out to Twilight Sparkle and sophy1996 for being the first to report minutes. No color changes yet, but of course it's only day 2 of our month!

We'll start out easy with the....

Dole Whip!

The Dole Whip is available at Aloha Isle and the Poly. Coming in at 90 calories for a regular Dole Whip, it will take approximately 55 minutes walking 2 miles an hour to work this sweet treat off!

Last edited:
Awesome news! sophy1996, Twilight Sparkle, and the team have reached LeFou's Brew Blue! Congrats! :cheer2:

So. . .just how many calories are in
LeFou's Brew?
menu_souvenir_lefous_brew_stein_goblet.jpg

According to what I could find on Google, LeFou's Brew, even though it sounds like a natural, healthy drink, will set you back 250 calories!
It would take swimming at a fast pace for about a half an hour to burn off one cup of LeFou's Brew!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!