Smuckers Uncrustable's PB&J Sandwiches

zracat

Earning My Ears
Anyone know if you can buy the smuckers uncrustables sandwiches at the Publix's or anywhere else in Orlando? I can buy them at our Super-Walmart store here in IL, but would like to get them in Orlando. My kids just love them and last year at the BoardWalk they just about broke me, buy all them at the pool bar. We are staying at the BoardWalk for 11 day and would like to have some in our room, which i requested by the pool. Any help would be great. Thanks

They are available at Publix in my area. Two flavors, grape and strawberry. Aren't they great! AKL Concierge got us hooked on them.

I aggree with TalkingHands...they are good. I don't know, however, if they are at Publix.

I got a big box at through Market Day at DD's school. They were frozen when I got them and I
stuck them in the freezer. I'll pack them in a hard suitcase for the flight down and they'll be ready. I now that doesn't help you, but just putting more info out there! :)

You can get them at Publix here, I'm 2 hours north of Disney, but I would assume they are in Orlando too.

Did you know that the company Pampered Chef sells a thing that will make sandwiches just like those at WDW? I ordered one and it arrived while we were gone.....my son's love to have those sandwiches......but can make them at a much cheaper price!

I just heard about these on Sunday at a Soccer game...another mom insisted I try one. :D I stopped at BJ's on the way home and picked up a box! I want to have them on hand for those "running out the door to games/practices" times (as long as I don't nibble on them in between :rolleyes: ).

Eeyorefanatic, it kind of looks like a large, round ravioli, and it's bread filled with PB & J. Here's a pic: http://www.smuckers.com/fg/otg/uncrustables/default.asp?
They're frozen, and on the box it says "Keep frozen until ready to eat. Thaw 30 - 60 minutes at room temperature. Eat within 8 - 10 hours of defrosting for best flavor."

So...anyone know if they survive longer defrosting? Like days?

I have had the 'gadget' from Pampered Chef for a couple of years- DD7 loves the sandwiches they make- she calls them 'moon sandwiches' because they are shaped like a full moon. My Mom didn't know what DD wanted when she asked for a 'moon sandwich'! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter