SmallWorlds Mission Question

tinkcollector

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone. I was wondering if anyone has played the "Break Out" Mission in SmallWorlds? I tried it for some time today and could not figure it out. I could not find any clues that would lead me anywhere, and one message from a guy named Shane said to look for more LED messages from him, and I could not find thoughs either. So, any tips on how to get on with this mission would be greatly appreciated. I felt like a lab rat running in circles.:tink:

What exactly did your last clue say? If you are looking for a room with a Small troopers (or something like that) poster, it can be found in section B. There is a lot of back and forth between A, B, & C. If that is not helpful, post exactly what your clue says.

Thats exactly what I was thinking as well. Seems many people dont realize they need to leave section A for the quest.

If thats not the answer give us some details we can help :)

I do that mission every week since I finally figured it all out. Exactly what Aengus and Julygirl say, you need to move about in all the sections for many of the items.

If you need help I can walk you through it, I can do pretty fast now.

Thank you, Iris, aengus and JulyGirl. I finished it today. The poster was my last clue. Then I remembered I could click on the Mission icon then click on Active and get my last clue, which also said to look for the hidden message. That is a great feature when playing a mission in case you forget the entire prompt.:cool1: Thanks all for your help.:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter