• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Small World Store

Briarmom

Bessie Robindale<br><font color=b26b70>Larry's bee
Does anyone know if the IASW store is still open even though the ride is getting dressed up for Christmas? We are driving over today and going to the parks tomorrow (dd is going to cry when IASW is closed...) and I want to get my mom a mug there for Christmas.

Thanks!

The store appeared to be open as we went by on the Railroad, but I can't say for sure.

I was there last week and the store is open though the ride is not.

Of course it's open! Close a ride to refurbish is no problem, but close something with a CASH REGISTER! That's ridiculous!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

PattiPB said:
Of course it's open! Close a ride to refurbish is no problem, but close something with a CASH REGISTER! That's ridiculous!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Too Funny and Too True! :rotfl: ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter