• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

small fans

tjmw2727

DIS Veteran
Hi all

Just found the "perfect fan" for my girls at WDW. Its not a mister but one of the 5" fans similar to the ones they sell at AK. I got it at Target in the stationary aisle - they are really cool. They are marbelized shiny colors and have a small light when on. My girls will love them as they are a fan and light up toy all in one. They were on sale for .99 regular 1.49 as compared to the ones I saw at AK which were 5.99.

HTH

TJ

We love those little fans. I bought six of them at Walmart for $.99 each. Last year, I bought one at MK and I paid $8.00 for the same things (only it had a Disney picture on it). Stock up before you get there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter