Slowest Day Of Week At MK?

Coldpony

Earning My Ears
We are not staying onsite and have one 'open day' day to do Magic Kingdom. We know everyday will be busy April 5th-8th (Monday-Thursday). We will probably avoid Thursday due to Early Entry.

So between Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, what day will be least crowded???

Monday, the day after Sunday's EMH. Usually if you get to MK very early on the day after an EMH, it's less crowded. As you know, at that time of year it's likely to be crowded regardless. My fingers would be crossed that it would be less so on Monday.

Hey Tess,
Our countdown clocks are the same. ....or close. I hope you will enjoys your June trip as much as we will.
We are staying at POFQ, how about you?
It has been a long wait, but I saw a robin today! That has to be a good sign!::yes::

That particular week I don't know. But in general I have read Wednesday is the slowest day at MK. I believe SUN and MON are very busy because the greatest number of people arrive on SAT or SUN, and visit MK their first full day.

Birnbaum's book says Sundays and Mondays are the busiest at MK

We had our first robin sighting last Wednesday! Yup, spring must be coming. . .hope it's sooner rather than later AND it stays nice. Last year was the pits!

Our vacations do seem to match. We will be at Polynesian for the entire time this year. We've been splitting stays or at least having a night or two elsewhere--but we're running out of resorts to try! :D Polynesian is still our favorite. We enjoyed POR (or Dixie Landings to us) ;) and have never had the pleasure of trying FQ--maybe someday.

As to Birnbaum's, it's the "official" publication so it is probably accurate. I'm taking the contrarian touring plan and have done so for years. We hit a particular park on the day after an EMH or (EE day) and it's worked well for us.

I do know that Sunday is the largest check-in/check-out day for on property resorts. We've been told that many times by CMs. Also, the average stay is Sun-Thursday. It would make some sense that Wednesday would be a good day at MK unless everyone is there saying their good-byes! :wave2: With the right know how, even the busiest day at MK can be handled. :)

. . . my advice to you is go on Tuesday-Ha Ha! Seriously, we have gone on Tuesday in the past and enjoyed it very much. We have to go on Monday due to work schedules. I'm concerned about this day, but at that time of year does it really matter what day you go? isn't crowded everyday? Like I said, we typically go on Tuesday, so Monday is new for us!

Hey the way I look at it. Doesn't matter if it is crowded. At least you're at Disney World and not at work!!! Crowd or not, it's better than not being there at all!!!!!:teeth:

Does anyone have an opinion on the crowds at MK on a Tuesday if the only Specto during the week days is on Tuesday?

I say don't go on Tuesday. Go on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. Why because we will be there on Tuesday the 6th. It's our honeymoon. Lol. Just kidding. I believe that it will be crowded, your not at work, and it's DISNEY. Enjoy. I know we will. Can't wait.::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Wednesday.

quoted from allears.net:
A recent inquiry of Disney regarding which days to visit which parks had the following response:

"During regular attendance periods, our parks tend to be the busiest on the following days:

Magic Kingdom: Monday, Thursday, and Saturday

Epcot: Tuesday and Friday

Disney-MGM Studios: Sunday and Wednesday

Disney's Animal Kingdom: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday"

If Spectro is on Tuesday and you want the least crowded day, then go with Wednesday.

TouringPlans.com Best Days pretty much says the same thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter